Worst 10 British sitcoms ever Page 2

1. According to Bex (as it was just dying to be an American show)
2. The House That Jack Built
3. The Office
4. Life of Riley
5. The Green Green Grass
6. The Old Guys
7. The Savages
8. The Royle Family
9. After You've Gone
10.Any show in the last ten years.

Quote: Jack Massey @ February 19 2009, 10:20 PM GMT

Oh, not this tiresome debate yet again with you Aaron. I've said all I've got to say about Allo Allo. It's awful. Good Moaning, hahabloodyha, I need a new pair of trousers.
And George and the Dragon. I wasn't keen on it when I first watched it, but having recently re-watched episodes of Two in Clover and Bless this House, I thought I'd give it another go. It's just not funny, I love Sid James and John Le Mesurier, but the sitcom has just dated too badly.

You do genuinely surprise me sometimes Jack, you really do.

*shakes head in disappointment*

Quote: Dave @ February 19 2009, 10:22 PM GMT

That's just stooopid. :)

'Allo 'Allo! ended I believe because Jeremy Lloyd was about to write a new series when 1815 rang and asked for his jokes back.

Quote: Dave @ February 19 2009, 10:22 PM GMT

3. The Office

Woah. Woah woah woah woah woah WOAH. 'The Office'? One of the worst British sitcoms EVER?

'Peep Show'? 'Outnumbered'? 'Green Wing'? 'Extras'? 'The Mighty Boosh'? 'The League Of Gentlemen'?( ;) Aaron)

Flippin' Nora.

Whaaaaaaaat? Has someone dared to suggest Green Wing or Outnumbered?!?!!!!!!1one

Quote: zooo @ February 19 2009, 10:24 PM GMT

That's just stooopid. :)

Uh huh.

Quote: Aaron @ February 19 2009, 10:32 PM GMT

Whaaaaaaaat? Has someone dared to suggest Green Wing or Outnumbered?!?!!!!!!1one

No! I was just reminding whoever it was that suggested 'Any show from the last 10 years' what they were including in there!

Sorry - should have made that clear.

Blimey. Phew. Ok. :)

Duty Free?

Agreed, Duty Free's not brilliant, but it is good. I love the theme tune.

1. Grownups
2. All About Me
3. Free Agents
4. Lab Rats
5. Girls on Top
6. Clone
7. Dinner Ladies
8. Birds of a Feather
9. Bread
10. Being Human

It's all a matter of opinion!
One man's meat is another man's poison!

10 Worst colours ever?
10 Best meals ever?
10 Best this or that's ever?
________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you serious? Sitcom 10,003 was absolute crap!"

"Rubbish!! Sitcom 1003 ran for a million episodes and was watched by 50 million people!!

"There's a difference between quality and quantity. Sitcom 10,003 was a million episodes of total horse shit!"

"So how come it was voted 'Best Sitcom' by the readers of 'Couch Potato' every year for the last 50 years? You moron!!

"You're a c**t! I'm logging off now...."
________________________________________________________________________________

You said .... Our survey said ---- ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz............

Last of The Summer Wine, Two Pints Of Lager..., Birds Of A Feather and The Vicar of Dibley. How any of these shows get laughs from anyone is beyond me.

See what I mean?

I think the Last of The Summer Wine, Two Pints Of Lager, Birds Of A Feather and The Vicar of Dibley are absolutely HILARIOUS!

How anyone thinks these shows aren't funny, is beyond me.