The Office: An American Workplace Page 10

Ryan's interesting...when they dumped him (and Toby) i wondered if it would be for good as both of them are writers (what writer would write themselves out!....i have no acting ambition but if i ever had a show get huge i'm sure i'd find myself a slot somewhere :) )

I think he's weak on reception but, because even weak characters on the office are so good, he works. Him telling Jim last week "i played it hard in New York, made it to the top" was great...leave him in i say!

Also - glad they stuck with andy, i thought the anger management may have been the last of him but he's become one of the best on the show. When he asks Dwight to take of the Cornell sweater...superb!

If memory serves, the guy that plays Toby actually dislikes acting and was looking for a way out. I'm sure I saw or read that somewhere...

I do still like Ryan; it just feels like his new position doesn't quite fit.

I agree with you though Pete; Andy is gold. It took a while but I adore the character now. That Cornell episode was classic. It's going to be interesting to see where the Dwight vs. Andy relationship ends up! A punch up at a wedding to end Season 5?

Paul Leiberstien ahs said acting is only a bit of what he does but id ont think he dislikes it.....and Toby is due back soon anyway so he must like it a bit!

I imagine the Dwight/Andy stuff very hard to write as they can so easily blend into one daft character.

Toby is returning?! Brilliant. I love the Michael and Toby relationship.

Paul said he had a mate who went to live and surf in Hawaii but came back after two weeks as he had no mates there and got robbed on his first day....thus was the inspiration for Toby to try and escape yet end up back in Scranton!

I really enjoyed tonight's Christmas party episode.

YES! I laughed my ass off. Especially the Phyllis thing at the end. I laughed for a while after the episode was over.

Yeah, brilliant, I'm sure we'll get this episode around 2010!

BitTorrent.....I watch Thursday show in the US on a Friday eve in the UK.

Look forward to seeing the Christmas episode tonight with a Baileys and a mince pie. :)

Thanks to the wonders of Usenet I can watch a show that aired at 9 p.m. in the UK at 6 p.m.

It's almost like time travel.

This Thursday The Office came back from it's Christmas hiatus and it was really funny stuff.
Anyone else see it?

Michael running at 34mph but clearly not. Laughing out loud

Andy and Dwight's fight was hilarious.

I've just got through season 2 and I loved it. This is a great little show.

Season 2? They're not even into their stride yet. Even season 3 has a handful of rubbish episodes.

4 and 5 are undiluted quality.

Cool, can't wait.