What are you watching on TV? Page 573

Quote: zooo @ December 16 2008, 9:22 PM GMT

They make a Thai jail look quite fun! Which is weird.

Haha!

Currently watching something about sleep disorders. There's a woman who eats all the pies and the entire contents of the fridge..all when she's (allegedly) asleep.

Hmm.

zooo "I have no idea if that's a positive or a negative..."

Oh, definitely a positive! It was a bit messy, but the midwife sorted it out, with only minimal scarring. Morphine - YES!

:|

oldcowgrazing = Currently watching something about sleep disorders. There's a woman who eats all the pies and the entire contents of the fridge..all when she's (allegedly) asleep.

No-one told me they were putting a camera in my kitchen! Where's my lawyer?

Maybe I ate him in my sleep....?

Quote: Marnie @ December 16 2008, 9:37 PM GMT

Currently watching something about sleep disorders. There's a woman who eats all the pies and the entire contents of the fridge..all when she's (allegedly) asleep.

She ate him ;)

Quote: Marnie @ December 16 2008, 9:39 PM GMT

Too quick for me :(

Quote: Marnie @ December 16 2008, 9:39 PM GMT

oldcowgrazing = Currently watching something about sleep disorders. There's a woman who eats all the pies and the entire contents of the fridge..all when she's (allegedly) asleep.

Pressing the 'quote' button below people's posts might make life a bit easier for you.

Kenneth Williams - Fantabulosa! on BBC Four. Mate just text me and told me to watch it, so it better be good or he won't be getting a nice Christmas present.

It is quite good, yes.

Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe. I love ChuckleVision. :)

Quote: Aaron @ December 16 2008, 11:17 PM GMT

It is quite good, yes.

Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe. I love ChuckleVision. :)

Wasn't there a story about one of the Chuckle brothers having an affair with some blokes wife a while ago? That would make you reconsider the direction your life is going, finding your partner in bed with one of the Chuckle brothers.

I'm sure there is a 'to me to you' joke in there somewhere!

Quote: Moonstone @ December 16 2008, 11:26 PM GMT

I'm sure there is a 'to me to you' joke in there somewhere!

Oh most definitely. Just found the story.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article106604.ece

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 16 2008, 11:25 PM GMT

Wasn't there a story about one of the Chuckle brothers having an affair with some blokes wife a while ago? That would make you reconsider the direction your life is going, finding your partner in bed with one of the Chuckle brothers.

Something along those lines, yes.

Preparing to watch the latest episode of Survivors.

Bremner, Bird & Fortune. Depressing.