The Spice Girls Reforming

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6246448.stm

What do the cynical denizens of the BSG forums think of the Spice Girls' reunion tour?

edit: Why did the word filter misspell "Deni-z-ens"?

who?

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want...

(1) Posh to admit that the size of her breasts are AA (at most) instead of trying to make out they are DD's by squeezing them upwards and outwards - even David is not that stupid.

(2) Sporty to actually do something athletic - I'm pretty sure the only part of her that runs is her lady-garden.

(3) Baby to get round to losing her baby-fat.

(4) Geri to go back to that Italian gameshow where she kick-started her 'career' in the media and never return to these shores - unless she is being washed up having drowned.

(5) Scary to screw Edde Murphy for every penny - donate it all to the 'Andy W Benevolent Fund' and then disappear from public life - unless they bring back public hanging of course.

1. Posh to blow away in a hurricane.
2. Sporty to run off with Bryan Adams & his wife & live in isolation for all time.
3. Baby to have her baby & Retire.
4. Geri to become the Ambasador for Iceland and live on a chunk of ice with a polar bear.
4. Scary to get up the duff by George Bush and become the new first lady. Then call the baby Scary Bush.

Quote: Andy W. @ June 29, 2007, 11:05 AM

(3) Baby to get round to losing her baby-fat.

I don't think Baby Spice would look so nice if she was skinny.

My goodness, I can't believe I have an opinion on anything related to the Spice Girls...

surly their not coming back as the original spices are they?
Baby spice=toddler spice

sporty sice=chav spice or asbo spice. (people who wear track suits arn't sporty they are chavvy)

scary spice= f**king terrifying spice

ginger spice= a little bit grey but nothing a bit of loreal won't sort out spice

posh spice= fat bitch spice (just to be really cruel to her and see how skinny a person can physically get before they actually fade away).

1. Posh to admit that she's really a chav with a dodgy dealing dad who's done a bit of bird.

2. Baby to have the baby in saint hoodies hospital in L.A (lower ancoats,manchester.
3. Scary to return to her maisonette in leeds with Eddie murphy and Jimmy Gulzar in tow,who ime sure will insist on sharing a room.
4. Geri to drop the 'ime like any other single mum' drivvell,i don't see too many down our way with chauffer drven silver cross prams.
5. Sporty to give us the lowdown on the Princess Anne,Valerie Singleton,K.D Lang and Joan Armatrading poster's!

Rant over...all better now..Vinny Errr

The best thing about the Spice girls reforming is when they split up again I can have another party.

Ditto: Take That. Although it would be better with Gobby Williams back to get a second bite of the bust-up cherry.

Difference being that Take That are GOOD!!!!

Spice Girls are poop.

In fact, maybe Robbie should join the Spice Girls.

Quote: SlagA @ June 30, 2007, 1:55 PM

Although it would be better with Gobby Williams back to get a second bite of the bust-up cherry.

Word is, the messed-up drug addict is working on a return to the group.

Messed up he may be but that guy is an entertainer.

He is very charismatic.

It will be most interesting if he does join the reformed Take That. I can't imagine it somehow, but am intrigued.

The others wont get a look in.They will have to let him sing more than they did before. Surely. I like Robbie Williams. I dont have any CD's but I can give credit where credit is due. He is also bloodie PhWoArGeOuS. I reckon he is a bit well you know, both ways though.

Not that I care. Its greedy though.

He'd do it with anything.

I must say, I do like a man who's open to a little bit of boylove.

YeY! Can you imagine the fun you could have. Mmmmm Mmmmmm!
Oi quick change the sub. I am getting tingly in my crackers.