Just sat in the studio audience for Clone Page 3

Is this the show with Jonathan Pryce in? If it is, what's he like? And is there anybody else starring in it we might have heard of?

Yes, that's the one.

I really should Google him at some point and find out who he is.

He was in Brazil, which has possibly the bleakest ending you are ever likely to see. Good film, though.

And yet another film I've never heard of. \o/

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2008, 12:24 PM BST

Is this the show with Jonathan Pryce in? If it is, what's he like? And is there anybody else starring in it we might have heard of?

Yes, he's in it. As far as I could tell, excellent. Very mellifluous voice of course. Maybe some people will know him better from Pirates of the Caribbean. It was one of the things that piqued my curiosity - Jonathan Pryce in a sitcom. And his part was written as part scientist, part wannabe celebrity which seemed very entertaining on the night. Mark Gatiss. And Oliver Maltman from Tilt. It started off like a feature and then went into sitcom mode which may be a clue to what Clone is all about as well. Maybe ...

Terry Gilliam's Brazil is a fantastic movie.

Glengarry Glen Ross.....he doesn't have a huge part but you get to see a stunning movie. If you've ever worked in sales this will be to you what the office was to people in a boring workplace.

Oh, and you get to see Alec Baldwin hold is own against Pacino, Spacey, Lemon and Harris: "you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. That's my name." (when i started in sales "that's my name" was stuck on the wall above the figures board! )

Quote: Goldnutmeg @ July 14 2008, 1:17 PM BST

It started off like a feature and then went into sitcom mode

I have a feeling the pilot may not have been the one to watch! If it stays in sitcom mode and i hear good feedback i may return for a later one....with Chase writing it it should be good...if they stop faffing about with FX!

Glengarry Glen Ross is a brilliant film.

And, of course, Lemmon's character inspired 'Gil' in The Simpsons.

Coffee is for closers!

Methinks we're getting a bit off-topic here.

Does anyone know when Clone is actually meant to broadcast?

Quote: Griff @ July 14 2008, 2:36 PM BST

Agreed, GGR is one of my favourite films. But Jonathan Pryce was just in the stage version I think ?

Here he is - and Pacino at his best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HURJNd0J4U

"who told you you could ever work with men"

as for when Clone is out, not to sure...nor where they on the night! Prob Late in the year/early next.

The mighty Tina Fey.

It's like 6 degrees of Alec Baldwin here!

Quote: Pete @ July 14 2008, 3:28 PM BST

It's like 6 degrees of Alec Baldwin here!

He was in Friends too, Alec Baldwin. Although probably after Chase had left.

Although Matthew Perry was at the Kodiak theater in LA to see Gervais do stand up recently....who was "found" by Ash, who was sat near me, who was watching Johnathon Price wrestle with a near naked man covered in pink gunge last Friday.

I went to see the recording 2 weeks ago for the laughs to be recorded. I saw the last 3 episodes and I didn't really find it that funny.

It seems to me that they tried the live audience which didn't work, so they've re-recorded the laughs again by showing the full episode.