No Heroics - Series 1 Page 4

Finally!

He would have had to change one word to make it right. Quitter.

I thought it was a lot better than the first episode but still could be improved. I enjoyed the the whole fan meeting scenes. Also Nick Mohammed needs to be in more stuff. He makes me laugh everytime.

I've only seen him in Placebo previously and thought he was alright, but yes, it was an excellent performance in No Heroics. Had me laughing through the entire fan con scene.

I think he's been in Sorry, I've Got No Head too. Whistling nnocently

I missed part one. Any point in me watching the weekend repeat of part two or will I not understand it?

You'll be fine.

All you need to know is that they're superheroes, and they hang out at a pub, and largely all hate each other to varying extents.

So much like every town and village in the country, I imagine.

Quote: Aaron @ September 26 2008, 2:30 PM BST

All you need to know is that they're superheroes, and they hang out at a pub, and largely all hate each other to varying extents.

Which they're not afraid to explain to you in the crappy title sequence.

Thanks guys! Will watch.

(Just discovered Ep.1 available on "Catch-up" on ITV website - which finally seems to be Mac-compatible. No excuse for not watching now.)

Disappointed with this so far.

I thought episode 2 was a vast improvement on episode 1 and enjoyed it a whole lot more. It was funny at least. Not exceptional, but funny.

Dan

I'm quite enjoying this. I can't say it's making me laugh much, but I like the concept, and I like the darkness of it. Even superheroes are messed up, kind of thing.
For me it's one of the better sitcoms to appear recently.

I liked the fuser and James Lance.
:)

His word fusings were fun.
Even if inspired by Look Around You. (Thants)

Oh wow. New discovery:

http://www.thanksants.com/

The Fuser - Tom Basden, who was in that horrible BBC3 pilot "Living With 2 People Individually But Not As A Couple." He was good in this though.