My Family - Series 8 Page 12

Quote: Valerie @ July 13 2008, 9:34 PM BST

Kitty meets Tom cat watching My Family :$

Your poor pussy Valerie. I do like it though.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

So cute!

Is it true that the actor who plays Micheal was arrested?

Yeah, possession of some drug I think.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 29 2008, 6:17 PM BST

Yeah, possession of some drug I think.

Is he going to court, or are the police turning a blind eye?

Think he probably got a slap on the wrist. But not sure.

So am I right in thinking that Alfie and Abi are now out the series and we are basically just left with the Series 5 cast minus Abi? In other words, Ben, Susan, Michael, Janey and Roger? They should try and get out of the house set more and explore different plot lines, I'm sure the show isn't done yet. I just wish they'd have struck some sort of a deal with Kris Marshall to appear once per series or only in Christmas episodes because in the one series 5 episode he appeared in it was fantastic, you just knew Ben was gonna go to the window and Nick would be there. In some episodes of the later series you can just see where Nick would fit in and make it really funny, he was the best part of My Family.

Quote: Charly @ July 29 2008, 5:49 PM BST

Is it true that the actor who plays Micheal was arrested?

The rozzers caught him and zooo fornicating in public.

They should arrest the writers .

Am in Tanzania and I watch this comedy daily- The best time of my day. Would love to see it live. I just loooove Susan and Ben.

Welcome Kadogo Wave

If Alfie's gone, it would be great. I wish Janey would leave, she's a rubbish actress and the character has never grown despite having a child. I think it's a good thing if Abbi's left. There's nothing more for her character to do now. They should end it in 2010 to round it off, but I'm not sure if there's enough milage for another 12 episodes.

And wasn't Series 9 supposed to air about now?

Quote: Shepka @ September 5 2008, 7:25 PM BST

I just wish they'd have struck some sort of a deal with Kris Marshall to appear once per series or only in Christmas episodes because in the one series 5 episode he appeared in it was fantastic, you just knew Ben was gonna go to the window and Nick would be there. In some episodes of the later series you can just see where Nick would fit in and make it really funny, he was the best part of My Family.

Agreed

Quote: Dave @ December 7 2008, 2:44 PM GMT

I wish Janey would leave, she's a rubbish actress and the character has never grown despite having a child.

Disagree, I <3 her. :$

Yes, I think Janey's been taken for granted rather than properly utilised recently. Definitely shouldn't be scrapped.

I couldn't find a topic of discussion for the new series as the last date was sometime in 2008 and the new series began yesterday. Well here goes the discussion. Well the first episode was really good and lots of jokes in it which is always fun, the notable person on the show was Zoe Wannamaker who plays Susan Harper, but the episode was still really good which is strange as normally if a person is missing from the episode who is a regular then the episode is not always good, but in the instance the show was still as good as it was, no doubt she will be the next episode (Thursday).

I hope you like my contribuation to the show and if you like to have a discussion about it then just relpy to my comment below.