The Visit - BBC1 Repeat

;) Hello dear friends of the Comedy persuasion,it's been quite a while but i could resist you no longer :$ just wanted to know peoples thoughts(if any) on the Visit,it's being re-run on Beeb 1 as you probably already know, so me reckons someone,somewhere thought it had legs..p.s Its Vinny Davies ( the actor who plays Blind Pete)and i would genuinely just like to know what you learned laughter merchants think of it..hope that is okey dokey..Vinny x

Hello Vince

It got mentioned a couple of days ago - and I forgot and just caught the last 5 minutes.

I'm waiting for you to absorb the mobile again.

Do you get repeat fees?

Moving this over to the correct forum now...

been reading some interesting opinions on The Visit,most people have been kind with their words and said they liked it and those that didnt have been really respectful..i love this here site and everyone on it..hope we do get a second series.Steve Edge is genius..over and out..Blind Pete..(Vinny)

I for one am really championing this series, my favourite new sitcom of the last few years, have reccommened it to lots of people. Great to re-watch it - yourself and Henshaw for me steal the show. :)

Yeah, I really liked it too. Thought it was excellent. Showed us writers how to write a whole sitcom in a confined space (which goes down well with people responsible for budgets!)

One of the better sitcoms of the last few years, in my opinion.

Dan

The visit was excellent, mate. More than deserving of a second series.

Hey, praise from 'Taxis, Vinny!

The commissioners would give it series two just from that post!

;)

Dan

I missed it first time around but am loving it now. Really very very good indeed. MUST get a second series surely.

Question, did you crack a stiffy when you got that foot job? ;)

tonights episode was my favorite but that had nothing to do with the mobile phone storage! am so glad it seems to have got the BSG thumbs up...hope the next 4 ep's go down well..Vinny 'blind pete' Davies.

Cracking show Vinny, love it. I echo basically what everyone else has said, it definitley deserves a second series. The mobile/battery charger bit is fantastic by the way.

I think perhaps the BBC are thinking of giving it another series? Otherwise why the very welcome BBC1 repeat? It's very rare indeed for a BBC3 show to be given a BBC1 slot. Even Gavin & Stacey were only given BBC2.

Doesn't it have to be actually funny to get BBC1? Not trendy or cult but make people laugh?

I must try and watch this on iplayer tonight. I will try and report back!

Ive caught bits of this, and quite liked it, but I've never managed to catch an entire episode yet. There, you all wanted to know that, didn't you?