Is Gavin and Stacey Funny? Page 2

Same here. Very few laugh out loud moments, not many bits you could remember and describe to someone else as being funny but a very good, enjoyable series. If they get a third series, I hope it's up to the same high standard.

It shouldn't really be in this sitcom forum, IMO. More of a comedy serial. Probably closer to a comedy drama than a sitcom in many ways.

Quote: Rockabilly @ June 19 2008, 10:59 PM BST

blah blah , if ya think its funny ITS FUNNY!! ,if ya dont think its funny it f**kin well aint funny is it??

Jeezus, some of you people have to ask permission before ya take a shit??

NEWSFLASH !!!! YOU CAN HAVE A FUCKIN OPINION WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION FOR ONE!!

Heres summat funny, if you type FUCKIN in capitals it allows it..... the worlds gone mad....

Well excuse me for having an opinion, if I don't find it funny, I don't. It's just my opinion. I've watched it about five times and don't find it that funny. I'm not saying it isn't funny, I'm just saying I don't see what's so good about it. A comedy with very few laughs.

edited for readability by zooo

I don't think it's too bad. I'm puzzled by it's enormous success, but it is funny at times. Usually when Rob Brydon's in it.

Quote: Jeremy Quarshie -Halm @ June 20 2008, 12:20 PM BST

Well excuse me for having an opinion if i don't find it funny , i don't . Its just my opninion . I ve watched it about five times and don't find it that funny. I'm not saying it isn't funny i'm just saying i don't see whats so good about it . a comedy with very few laughs

Try actually reading and considering what I wrote, and then tell me where It was meant for you??? you cockmuncher, now THERES a funny programme!

Insults like that are neither needed nor appreciated. You've been warned before. Bye bye, Rockabilly.

Quote: Rockabilly @ June 20 2008, 2:42 PM BST

you cockmuncher, now THERES a funny programme!

heh!

Thank you Aaron for the warning to Rockabilly. This is supposed to be a friendly forum discussion. I do not expect to be insulted just because of my opinions. He needs to grow up!

edited for readability by zooo

I have tried to laugh at this show but can't.