Big Brother Page 9

Quote: Nobby9360 @ June 6 2008, 12:52 AM BST

Hang on zooo, you got all excited about her skirt earlier. ( I know your secret) Still she's not doing bad for herself now is she, bless.

Heh!
No! I was being surprised that a boy finally likes her. None of the other reprobates here seem to.

I think you could well give Davina a run for her money, zooo!

I know all!!

Just remembered another classic Alex Sibley moment...when Sandy is climbing over the roof of the house, and everyone's cheering him on...and you can hear Alex shouting "Sandy be careful! Sandy be careful!"

And during an argument between Adele and Jade, him shouting "DO SOMETHING FOR ME! BOTH OF YA!"

Alex was a legend

Quote: NickTheDon @ June 6 2008, 12:55 AM BST

I think you could well give Davina a run for her money, zooo!

Me too.

I don't think I could face getting pregnant like clockwork every year for BB though...

It does amaze me that people like Charley exist. (Not that they actually do exist in time and space ) whilst being totally oblivious as to just how annoying they are, and think that everyone loves them.
And i would agree with Aaron zooo, but i've not seen your legs.

Quote: zooo @ June 6 2008, 1:05 AM BST

I don't think I could face getting pregnant like clockwork every year for BB though...

No, that bit's probably best to avoid.

Quote: Nobby9360 @ June 6 2008, 1:06 AM BST

And i would agree with Aaron zooo, but i've not seen your legs.

Very fair point.
She is a foxy fox.

Quote: NickTheDon @ June 6 2008, 12:59 AM BST

Just remembered another classic Alex Sibley moment...when Sandy is climbing over the roof of the house, and everyone's cheering him on...and you can hear Alex shouting "Sandy be careful! Sandy be careful!"

And during an argument between Adele and Jade, him shouting "DO SOMETHING FOR ME! BOTH OF YA!"

Alex was a legend

God you're right.
He is officially second best behind Original Brian. (Not shit Brian from last year.)

She's really strange. I 'as been doin' investimagatin', ya see, and sometimes foxy doesn't begin to cover it, whilst at other times she's just ... meh.

Weird innit!
She's a MILF though. Just at certain times, I guess.

Exactly. :)

Quote: Nobby9360 @ June 6 2008, 12:44 AM BST

I truly hate this show. I know, I know... That in it self makes me uncool.

No, that makes you very cool. Most people I know who watch it, including myself, are ashamed and embarrassed to admit to it.

Quote: Aaron @ June 6 2008, 1:16 AM BST

She's really strange. I 'as been doin' investimagatin', ya see, and sometimes foxy doesn't begin to cover it, whilst at other times she's just ... meh.

Although the hair adverts are annoying. And quite ironic really, considering that she hadn't spoken to her mum in a bout 5 years, and she recently died.
still a foxy fox most of the time. But saying that, everyone looks a bit meh sometimes. Even Katie Sackhoff.

I have to watch it though, because of the wife (blah!) that and EastEnders, and don't get me started on that
I just really have a problem watching complete twats make complete twats of themselves. I'm just not entertained but it. If there was a big tank of sharks included... Maybe with laser beams attached to their heads....

Quote: Nobby9360 @ June 6 2008, 1:48 AM BST

But saying that, everyone looks a bit meh sometimes.

True, but she more often than most IMO.