Big Brother Page 8

Brian was really funny. I think people forget that. He was really quick and witty.

Bubble falling over a table is always good.

I can't remember Bubble falling over the table. I remember his face when he got evicted though, that was well sad. Wasn't there a big kerfuffle about vote rigging then?

Please vote for my lovely lovely friend Mohamed.

Seriously one of the nicest people I know.

(P.S. I can't believe I managed to kept his Big Brother adventure a secret!)

Quote: Jessie @ June 6 2008, 12:08 AM BST

Please vote for my lovely lovely friend Mohamed.

We will! Well, unless it's vote to evict... :)

That posh bloke shaving his chest in bed in secret was ace too. Tim, or something.

I think that Mario guy was on Ant and Dec. They set him up with people asking if he was Sylvestor Stallone and Matt LeBlanc.

Quote: zooo @ June 6 2008, 12:14 AM BST

That posh bloke shaving his chest in bed in secret was ace too. Tim, or something.

Haha yeah that was Tim, he was a bit of a bell end.

That was the series with Paul and Helen wasn't it?

"I like blinking I do"

Aw, Paul and Helen! The good old days when two people having a little kiss was enough for a scandal.

No skanky shagging under tables, or wine bottles up the cha cha back then. Sick

Quote: zooo @ June 6 2008, 12:43 AM BST

Aw. The good old days when two people having a little kiss was enough for a scandal.

No skanky shagging under tables, or wine bottles up the cha cha back then. Sick

I know! I remember getting ridiculously excited when there was little signs of attraction between two housemates. Now it's drunken shagging in the pool.

Your line "wine bottles up the cha cha" made me laugh hardcore, that was Kinga the Minger wasn't it?

I truly hate this show. I know, I know... That in it self makes me uncool, and i do find I have to watch it now and then just to remind myself just how much I hate it. Oh, and i saw Brian
presenting some weird phone in show on Challenge the other night. I dislike him too. To be fair the only reason I ever watch it is to see Devina, she's so hot!
YAY!

Davina, eh? Well, as long as you get some enjoyment out of it...
(I miss Dermot and Russell :( )

Quote: NickTheDon @ June 6 2008, 12:44 AM BST

Your line "wine bottles up the cha cha" made me laugh hardcore, that was Kinga the Minger wasn't it?

Yes! Deary me. What were her first words ever in the house, again?

Quote: zooo @ June 6 2008, 12:46 AM BST

Yes! Deary me. What were her first words ever in the house, again?

HAHA oh my god I'd forgotten that...wasn't it "Ow, me minge" or something like that?!

That line should go down in folklore.

Didn't she get with Kemal after the show? That is one strange couple.

Oh yes.
Pretty certain that was just for publicity though, but I don't think it worked...

Kemal was really cute when he was being a boy. Sans makeup. Sadly that rarely happened.

Hang on zooo, you got all excited about her skirt earlier. ( I know your secret) Still she's not doing bad for herself now is she, bless.

Isn't it just a little bit sad that none of us have anywhere better to be though?
And what was with the two charlie (from the block) wanna-be's ?

Ooh, the bit where Maxwell and Saskia were getting frisky in the bed next to Kemal and they got pissed off with him complaining. She threw water over him and he said something about 'that's wetter than Saskia will be getting tonight'.

That was fantastic.

Wow, I didn't know I was such a BB geek. :(

I must admit I am slightly worried that I'm up at nearly 1am discussing Big Brother on the internet...but it is fun!

Yeah, I think Big Brother are wanting another Charley which is why they went for those two girls. Charley Mk I was bad enough, I can do without two more.