Big Brother Page 14

Quote: Aaron @ June 5 2008, 9:59 PM BST

Anyone else think that Mario looks like a young Sylvester Stallone?

He looks more like an old, bloated Sly Stallone.

I can't wait to hear some of that blind guy's stand up. I bet none of his material focuses on his disability.

Has anyone noticed how the taller of the two black girls looks like the black guy from My Name is Earl?

Oh, and NickTheDon may not like this, but, don't you think he looks a bit like Craig, from BB 6, on his Avatar picture?

:O
No!!

Poor Nick.

Quote: catskillz @ June 10 2008, 5:36 PM BST

Has anyone noticed how the taller of the two black girls looks like the black guy from My Name is Earl?

They all look the same to me.

And he's surprised when people think he's serious...

Mm, probably a little foolish of me to give people so much credit.

Quote: catskillz @ June 10 2008, 5:36 PM BST

Oh, and NickTheDon may not like this, but, don't you think he looks a bit like Craig, from BB 6, on his Avatar picture?

Was Craig the gay one who was good mates with the geordie guy? I really can't see it myself! Laughing out loud

Yes he was.
And no you don't.

Quote: zooo @ June 10 2008, 7:40 PM BST

Yes he was.
And no you don't.

Thank you! *feels relieved*

Quote: NickTheDon @ June 10 2008, 7:44 PM BST

Thank you! *feels relieved*

ooh err

They do...

kjs

Only cos he's smirking!

Damn, my secret identity has been revealed!

I still can't really see it. I definitely don't look like him in real life though, but maybe my avatar does slightly.

I remember seeing a doppleganger of myself, the first time I ever went down to London, when I was 17. I was on a coach, and I kept looking back, at this lad who looked just like me, had the same hairstyle as me, and was even wearing the same top as me. When the coach stopped at Birmingham, I was well and truely freaked out, and couldn't wait to get the chance to stand next to him and study him. He got off to have a cigarette, and it was then that I noticed he was about 5 inches shorter than me.

Quote: catskillz @ June 10 2008, 8:28 PM BST

I remember seeing a doppleganger of myself, the first time I ever went down to London, when I was 17. I was on a coach, and I kept looking back, at this lad who looked just like me, had the same hairstyle as me, and was even wearing the same top as me. When the coach stopped at Birmingham, I was well and truely freaked out, and couldn't wait to get the chance to stand next to him and study him. He got off to have a cigarette, and it was then that I noticed he was about 5 inches shorter than me.

Laughing out loud

I've been told by loads of people (including my uncle and a kid who was in the year below me at school during a football match) that I look like Drake Bell from (that really crap Disney channel show) Drake and Josh.