Most Punchable Comedy Stars? Page 8

Quote: Timbo @ June 5 2008, 2:41 PM BST

And I am probably a lone voice here, but Eddie Izzard could do with a good slap.

When he starts bleating on about being a tranvestite for the millionth time he's definitely entering slap territory.

Quote: Timbo @ June 5 2008, 2:41 PM BST

And I am probably a lone voice here, but Eddie Izzard could do with a good slap.

Unfunny c**t who made possibly the worst sitcom pilot in British television history. Definitely not alone.

Cows. Channel 4, 1997. I deserve to be inducted as a Knight of the Order of the Garter purely for watching it all the way through.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/sitcoms/cows.shtml

Quote: chipolata @ June 5 2008, 1:49 PM BST

I've tolerated him for a while now, but his latest antics at the Glamour awards with Lily Allen put James Corden right at the top of my list of comedy stars I'd like to punch. Not least because I still think Ruth Jones is the talent in that particular partnership.

What did he do? :)

only 3 people in this category for me

1) Rob Rouse
2) Russell Brand
3) Rob Rouse

Quote: Aaron @ June 5 2008, 3:03 PM BST

Cows. Channel 4, 1997. I deserve to be inducted as a Knight of the Order of the Garter purely for watching it all the way through.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/sitcoms/cows.shtml

Yeah, that was truly dreadful. That the script got to pilot stage tells you a lot about how showbusiness works.

Quote: zooo @ June 5 2008, 5:15 PM BST

What did he do? :)

I'm still too angry to talk about it. Angry

Did he touch her booby?

Quote: Aaron @ June 6 2008, 12:05 PM BST

Did he touch her booby?

That wouldn't make me angry, that would give me a semi (or possibly a quarti).

And on the subject of other punchable comedy stars, Justil Lee Collins and Alan Carr. If they haven't been mentioned yet, they should have.

Lee Evans.

Can't stand him.

Quote: Griff @ June 6 2008, 3:20 PM BST

Alan Carr is hilariously funny.

But Justin Lee Collins definitely needs a few hard whacks with a piece of two by four.

That would just improve his looks Griff.

I'd like to punch Lee Evans, not straight after a gig of his, let him clean himself up first.
I think that's it actually, not seen any other comedians I'd like to punch.

Quote: Yatta @ June 6 2008, 4:01 PM BST

I'd like to punch Lee Evans, not straight after a gig of his, let him clean himself up first.
I think that's it actually, not seen any other comedians I'd like to punch.

I'm sure he used to box, so he might punch back.

Gotta be Jimmy Carr and Russell Brand.

In fact, I'd pick Jimmy Carr up by the ankles and use him to beat Russell Brand to death.

Quote: Leevil @ June 6 2008, 4:01 PM BST

I'm sure he used to box, so he might punch back.

Hmm...
I'll hire someone to punch him then