Kris Marshall in intensive care

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/news.php?story=000437

Yea I just read that in the paper.

I hope he will be ok.

I hope he gets better. He's a great actor. My Life In Film is very underrated.

Makes you wonder what BT will do with their adverts now. It affects their entire campaign.

Obviously not important as far as his health goes... :(

In the event of his ultimate demise, BT could re-energise the campaign and perhaps bring back the kid's biological father. that might work...

*Shakes head, mutters "Oh, the humanity"*

Poor guy! :(

I've just phone-workshopped the idea: the contingency if Marshall terminates, is that the biological father returns - initially the kids miss Marshall, but this passes when the father buys them an unlimited talk plan. Marshall's funeral is played to them on the 3G service.

Good idea, but I'm not sure if BT want to be associated with death on a long term basis. When, sorry if, Marshall expires, I imagine they will want to move on asap. Perhaps a good way to demonstrate this would be one of the kids looking mournfully at a BT digital photo frame, before erasing Marshalls face from the ample memory.

Very sad news.

Yes very sad, I hope he makes a full recovery.

Don't fret too much, BT have a p.o.a in place should his organs cease to work in a manner that sustains his life force.

Re the BT campaign... Perhaps Beattie could re-emerge, as the woman's auntie. Beattie comes round to look after the kids whilst the woman keeps vigil at Kris' bedside.

All the best to Kris and his family by the way.

kjs

Just get Buzby back.

Poor Guy. I wish him all my best.