Kris Marshall in intensive care Page 2

I only just found out who it was, they said on the radio this morning that it was 'someone' from My Family. Helpful.

I hope he is ok, anyone who has the sense to leave a car crash of a sitcom like my family has my respect.

Quote: manchester's trendy chorlton @ April 28 2008, 2:07 PM BST

I've just phone-workshopped the idea: the contingency if Marshall terminates, is that the biological father returns - initially the kids miss Marshall, but this passes when the father buys them an unlimited talk plan. Marshall's funeral is played to them on the 3G service.

:D

As it happens, apparently BT have signed up Peter 'Dragons Den' Jones to front their next advertising campaign... they don't hang around!

I must admit I never did get Marshall's BT adverts - they didn't make sense, were a bit cold and creepy and certainly didn't want me to use BT.

More to the point though, has the Daily Mail totally lost the plot? They've published photos on their website of Marshall on the pavement after having been hit by the car. Even The Sun passed on those pics!

Quote: Mark @ April 28 2008, 9:34 PM BST

:D

As it happens, apparently BT have signed up Peter 'Dragons Den' Jones to front their advertising... they don't hang around!

I must admit I never did get Marshall's BT adverts - they didn't make sense, were a bit cold and creepy and certainly didn't want me to use BT.

More to the point though, has the Daily Mail totally lost the plot? They've published photos on their website of Marshall on the pavement after having been hit by the car. Even The Sun passed on those pics!

Yeah, it's ridiculous!

I wonder if said picture will make the print tomorrow?

:O
Cripes.

And of course I go straight off to look at it. Rolling eyes

That's not a very nice pic. :(

Link! Link!

Quote: Aaron @ April 28 2008, 9:56 PM BST

Link! Link!

Just go to the Daily Mail site.

It's not that exciting, you can't tell who it is, they're face down in the road.

Quote: Seefacts @ April 28 2008, 9:59 PM BST

It's not that exciting, you can't tell who it is, they're face down in the road.

Could be any young man out for the night in Brighton... passed out with his arse in the air...

kjs

Oh, it is more tame than I thought (I hadn't actually looked when I posted). Still, the article still doesn't really need/warrant that intrusive picture.

Quote: Mark @ April 28 2008, 10:08 PM BST

Oh, it is more tame than I thought (I hadn't actually looked when I posted). Still, the article still doesn't really need/warrant that intrusive picture.

Tame or not, they may well have been pictures of someone who was dead.

It seems to me that the online Mail is a really repulsive news source.

The constant misogyny that goes on from the shrivelled up old hags who pass themselves off as journalists is unreal.

Errr... That picture seems to be in daylight. And didn't they say that he was hit at 1am? :S

I don't think it's him. (Much like Maddie at the Olympics.)

Oo, he lives near me. My parents said they'd seen him out shopping in the town. Yay.

Quote: Aaron @ April 28 2008, 10:30 PM BST

Errr... That picture seems to be in daylight. And didn't they say that he was hit at 1am? :S

I don't think it's him. (Much like Maddie at the Olympics.)

Oo, he lives near me. My parents said they'd seen him out shopping in the town. Yay.

Well spotted, detective.

That is indeed broad daylight.

It's always sunny in Bristol!

Look at the shadows... that's night time under bright lights...

kjs

Quote: KJSmyling @ April 28 2008, 10:43 PM BST

Look at the shadows... that's night time under bright lights...

I dunno. I wondered about that, but it still doesn't look quite right. It doesn't look right either way. Meh. Well, him or not, it's a bit distasteful.