Doctor Who Page 21

But none canon, and as he was in a single drama from which he didn't leave, he is a character not a companion.

Dost though think that though canst outgeek me!

It was Dr Who - there's no such thing as a bad Dr Who, only some episodes that were better or less good than others.

I quite liked Tate in it I thought the girl done good.
And Rose's appearance at the end! Totally unexpected, I'm intrigued.

Zooo's offline now she's probably watching it again :)

Please Jake, no more spoilers, or things that you think are spoilers. At least not on a thread that doesn't have "SPOILERS" in the title. If you must continue, why not start a new "DR WHO SPOILERS" thread. Then I can decide whether to have a look or not. In fact, if you start it I'll know not to look anyway
:)

Episode was ok. Not good, not bad, and it does look like they've consciously decided to tone down the Donna character from the one in the Xmas episode. Good job cos 13 more episodes of that would be hell.

Nice little surprise near the end. Overall, better than either of the last two Xmas specials but below the standard of any of the episodes with Martha. I await Aaron's ire.

catherine tate aside, i thought the episode was weak. mr tennant is becoming painful to watch as well.

Yes Jake.

As was pointed out to you just the other day, the 'help' button at the top of the page will tell you how to make the writing in a post small. So that we will only read it if we DO want to know the spoiler (/rumours).

Either that or just provide a link to the spoiler.

It's not difficult.

Good episode. I enjoyed Tate but I didn't think I would. I thought Sarah Lancashire & Bernard Cribbins were brilliant. Best opener since the "Rose." God, I wish there was a 2 Doctors episode with Eccleston & Tennant.

I just watched this and thought it was really good. I know if I started analising it on any level i'll probably hate it but I just tell my brain to turn off for 50 minutes so I can enjoy it. Same with Torchwood and Primeval.

P.S. I want to adopt an Adipose :)

Let's just ban Jake now. I had to scroll through these spoilers quickly so as not to see too much of it.

If it makes you feel any better, the so called spoilers on this thread are full of crap. I'm a scifiophile, and they are either joke, or wish fullfilments from scifi forums (e.g. they'll never do this, or wouldn't be it cool if they did).

Jake why are you so set on pissing people off?

For those who want to look, there are some spoilers out there, but nothing major.

Quote: sootyj @ April 6 2008, 10:07 AM BST

I'm a scifiophile

I'm sorry to hear that... Have the doctors given you long..? Teary

kjs

It's incurable I have two take 2 episodes of Torchwood as a suppository twice a day.

I presume Captain Jack has to administer them?

Hey it's the NHS, so I get the ugly one no one fancies. So ugly and unfaciable that no one knows who they are.

Quote: sootyj @ April 6 2008, 10:07 AM BST

If it makes you feel any better, the so called spoilers on this thread are full of crap. I'm a scifiophile, and they are either joke, or wish fullfilments from scifi forums (e.g. they'll never do this, or wouldn't be it cool if they did).

Jake why are you so set on pissing people off?

For those who want to look, there are some spoilers out there, but nothing major.

Ok I thought they was real.

Quote: sootyj @ April 6 2008, 10:12 AM BST

It's incurable I have two take 2 episodes of Torchwood as a suppository twice a day.

That's the only thing to do with an episode of Torchwood....

In fact, I know Torchwood is an anagram, but is it also an instruction of how to deal with the cast...

kjs