Worst idea for a sitcom Page 23

Stent-a-ghost

An employment agency for ghosts with high cholesterol

Ooh Dr Bitch-king

A 1950s railway station is turned into a seedy 1950s brothel. With Paul McShane as a violent pimp.

Rent-a-Goat

The wacky adventures of an animal prostitution ring.

Quote: sootyj @ April 3 2008, 9:30 AM BST

Ooh Dr Bitch-king

A 1950s railway station is turned into a seedy 1950s brothel. With Paul McShane as a violent pimp.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud Nearly had a mouthful of cereal over my monitor then. I did a laugh! :D

The Jeremy Heil Show

Jeremy as a Mosley style nazi, leading the chavs in a bloody revolution
This week my neighbours are from Africa, and they want to eat me!

Fiddler on the yoof.

Chris Langham makes his return to comedy...

Nice one Leevil

Space Oddity

New time travel, David Bowie themed, is it a coma cop drama. In which a visibly depressed, Phil Glennister helps Bill Oddie look after rare birds on a space station, except he's a police man or something.

Absolutely Stab-ulous

Sharon Tate and Charles Manson in wacky fashion industry sitcom, champagne and coke replaced by brutal knife murders.

Ginger - invite - us.

Catherine Tate stars in her debut comedy role.

Has the poor woman no teeth?

Moo Thunder

A west country TV show about a hi tech secret police, cow, capable of producing upto 30 pints a day in the fight agaisnt crime

Hand cocks Half Hour

A disturbing black comedy of people wanking for 30 minutes non-stop.

Enema Hospital

Rolf Harris let lose with a straw in a city hospital

Street Pork

West country TVs follow up, this time featuring 600lbs of bacon based justice.

Unjust William

William from those crappy 1950s books, becomes a senior Mullah in the Taliban and sentences Violet Elizabeth to be stoned to death.

Dad's Amish

The hilarious adventures of a Bank Manager and his attempt to form a sin free commune on the South Coast during a war.

Gin'll Fix It

Children write in with problems and are told that the only way to 'fix it' is with alcohol. Warning: May include hilarious consequenes.

And projectile vomiting.

From me to Jew

The Chuckle Brothers convert Judaism, the circumcision is especially funny

Knowing me, Knowing Jew.

The day to day lives of two Jewish Plumbers.
Who happen to be brother in-laws.

Inerspersed with ABBA songs with the words changed to suit the 'comical' situations.

1) Only one leading actor, a serial killer who kills off his fellow cast as the sitcom goes on.

The strange twist is that he doens't mean to do it and it's always ultra lame ways. Okay this is the first thing I thought of but I admit it made me laugh for some reason.
~Joey