Worst idea for a sitcom Page 19

That's good, kinda odd couple with Blunkett, and Prescott?

Quote: sootyj @ March 20, 2008, 10:44 AM

That's good, kinda odd couple with Blunkett, and Prescott?

Yea, and Prescot putting his foot in it as usual would tell Blunket, "Watch it. Are you blind or summat?"

Reckon he end up shagging Blunkett's dog.

The pie at night,

Patrick Moore gazes through a Gregg's shop window, with a telescope, at night.

Actually, most of these ideas sound quite good. Originality, and risk-taking are things you don't often see in modern tv sitcoms. The worst idea for a sitcom must be about the domestic life of a modern family/bunch of flatsharing 20 somethings, as written by people with no experience of anything other than shagging or drinking. In other words, nearly every damn show being made in the UK.

One man and his Zog

Like one man and his dog, but this time the shepherd's have to command General Zod evil lord of the Forbidden Zone to round up sheep.

A later of spin off, involves Nazis, and Klansmen trying to persuade the Zionist Occupational Gouvernment to move their sheep.

Quote: Tuumble @ February 21, 2008, 7:39 PM

Hangin' Around

A tale of Welsh teenagers who are a real pain in the neck.

It's been done as a film called "A Way of Life" written and directed by my lovely customer Amma Ashante of Tantrum Films Ltd.

http://www.tantrumfilms.co.uk/awayoflife/main.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4007349.stm

Quote: ajp29 @ March 20, 2008, 1:06 AM

Soggy Biscuit

Laughing out loud

Quote: billwill @ March 21, 2008, 7:02 PM

It's been done as a film called "A Way of Life" written and directed by my lovely customer Amma Ashante of Tantrum Films Ltd.

http://www.tantrumfilms.co.uk/awayoflife/main.html

Better not show her this thread then :S

Quote: sootyj @ March 19, 2008, 4:49 PM

You could just cut and paste, I guess.

Cut and Paste

The Life & Loves of two wall paper hangers.
"Wobbly Cutt and Sticky Paste"

'Meet And Two Veg'...

A zany, sideways look at life as butcher Keith Meet (Jasper Carrott) struggles with life as a single Dad to severely mentally and physically disabled twin sons. And look out for special guest star (Helen Lederer) playing the family's case worker, Mrs Gravy.

Fantastic

Fizzion CHIPs

Number 5 from Short Circuit, and Punch Poncherella fight crime, in a homo-erotic manner in 70s California.

Jizzbit

Paul Daniels

Polishes his wand, and his little bald head to perform magic tricks.

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 22, 2008, 10:31 AM

A zany, sideways look at life as butcher Keith Meet (Jasper Carrott) struggles with life as a single Dad

I'd like to see that actually!

Quote: sootyj @ March 22, 2008, 10:46 AM

Fizzion CHIPs

Number 5 from Short Circuit, and Punch Poncherella fight crime, in a homo-erotic manner in 70s California.

Johnny Five really is alive!

I always wanted to write a sit-com called Naked Jane, where the lead is inexplicably nude.

Man can not live on Bread alone

A harrowing new version of 1984, where Winston SMith is driven insane. By being forced to watch nothing but gritty Carla Lane sitcoms.

Well I'll goto the top stairs.

Stephen Hawkings first sitcom, where his slovenly flat mate, wins every argument by proving he can climb the stairs.

Quote: sootyj @ March 22, 2008, 1:50 PM

Man can not live on Bread alone

A harrowing new version of 1984, where Winston SMith is driven insane. By being forced to watch nothing but gritty Carla Lane sitcoms.

Laughing out loud

BJ and the Bear

Boris Johnson moves in with a large polar bear, it kills, and eats him.

Jesus Christ Supercar

Christs back from the dead, but this time he's resurrected as a Lambourghini. A cross between highway to heaven, and Knite Ryder, with Jeremy CLarkson as Michael Knite/that beardy guy in highway.