Worst idea for a sitcom Page 18

Well Tumble I believe this is the Thread you were looking for.

Up the Elephant round the Arsehole

Vile standup Jim Nick Nick Davidson, in a light hearted sitcom, about serial animal abuse.

Knite Cider

Michael Knite, in an ongoing battle with alcohol abuse. Has a talking shopping trolley called Shitt 2000, he carries all his empty cans for recycling in.

Danka Soots!

Can a Mod (or a skinhead - don't really mind) decant my alternative sitcom ideas thread and pour into this receptical?

You could just cut and paste, I guess.

The Vicar of Dudley.

Lenny Henry becomes the new vicar of a racist country parish with hilarious consequences

Laughing out loud

Queer as Volk

A show about young happening gay guys, their, lifes, and loves. Hanging out in a concentration camp in Nazi Germany.

Nappy Days

The Happy Day Gang meet up 30 years on. Except they all have severe IBS and have to wear adult nappies.

Vivian Vyle

A parody of Jermemy Kyle's talk show, but with unfunny story lines.

Oi no referencing actual TV shows, with out any pun or satire!

Jeremy Piles

A smug, unpleasant man interviews overly fertile scum. Whilst being unable to sit on the floor of his set, thanks to his huge bum grapes.

Jamies Olivers Cruel Dinners

Jamie turns around unhealthy school kids meals. By serving them their pets, and some times siblings, in shepherds pies.

So we don't miss Tuumble's pearls of wisdom in the now defunct duplicate thread :

Quote: Tuumble @ March 19, 2008, 3:53 PM

I'm sure we had a thread for this but I can't find it. I have two more to add so I'll post them here:

"Dad's Armless"

Family sitcom where the father comes home from the factory having had his arms ripped off in an industrial accident.

"The WAG Trade"

Saucy sitcom where Premiershit footballers sell their wives to middle eastern oil tycoons for great big wads of cash.

Ramsys Acid flashback nightmares

Gordon takes some very bad brown acid. Then goes to tell chefs off, before curling up in a ball, and crying, because the knives scare him.

Full Nelson - some old bloke sits at his PC wasting time!

Steptoe and Hun

An elderly rag and bone man, taunts and humiliates, the younger rag and bone man. Who happens to be Attila warlord of all Germany, and scourge of the Roman empire.

The Wright Snuff

Stephen Wright presents a topical news, and current affair shops. Whilst popping out to industrial estates, to cure his stress.

"Upon All Fours"

Comedy shagging with a stuttering shopkeeper and a buxom district nurse.

Soggy Biscuit

Two Jags and the blind man.