BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 38

GW20 for me.

Well, so far, with one match left to play, I've scored the grand total of 2 points. But I'm still ahead in my H2H match...

And I have been pitched against the only other player with a team.

What the f were Man City thinking, selling Palmer? He scores or assists in every game.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th March 2024, 12:50 PM

And I have been pitched against the only other player with a team.

Yer winnin' ain't yer, my life already - as it stands I'm being beaten 6 -3 by some bloke called Average, and story of my life if it comes down to a 50-50 choice, my goalkeeper pick Areola is presently on 1 point, whereas Leno on the bench has scored 7.

Well, that's great - I'm now bottom of the H2H league

Yeah, but - you've won the H2H and Super 6, which makes you the 5th* most decorated player in BCG EPL/Super 6 history. The top 4, in no particular order: me, Steve, Gerry, and Anton.

So that's the way you should be looking at it.

*(Billy might be joint 5th)

Quote: don rushmore @ 18th March 2024, 1:53 PM

Yeah, but - you've won the H2H and Super 6, which makes you the 5th* most decorated player in BCG EPL/Super 6 history. The top 4, in no particular order: me, Steve, Gerry, and Anton.

So that's the way you should be looking at it.

*(Billy might be joint 5th)

"you've won the H2H"

😆 Yeah, when Noah was playing

But thank you for that Don, you've cheered me up on a grey Monday - fancy, me up there with the big boys. Ummmm, nice.

I'm in the running for manager of the month - little me.

Quote: don rushmore @ 15th March 2024, 5:33 PM

No idea what the Sky Sports League is or why I'm in it, but currently 23k.

Me neither
I have no idea what the Sky sports league is either
I just watched fanatasy football on sky and they showed a code to enter the league
and I deliberately entered the code to join the league, but I still have no idea why I'm in it

I see Doughty is no longer doubty to play.................

"Horseradish says I am havings a terribles time and am so so sorry but I am m posting this to apologise for the facts that I cannot posts this week. At this easter tide, I have contacteds two great peoples on the other side. One is God via Jesus Christ. The other is the late Colin Fry who tells mes that I am - yes - going to win fantasy football this year. Have a lovely breaks all - I know jealousy is a human emotion but please don't bes too cross."

Quote: don rushmore @ 17th March 2024, 1:55 PM

What the f were Man City thinking, selling Palmer? He scores or assists in every game.

I assume someone at Man City has been sacked for this.

Another 2 goals today.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th March 2024, 9:50 AM

I see Doughty is no longer doubty to play.................

Spoke too soon - he's back on the bench already

Quote: don rushmore @ 30th March 2024, 9:30 PM

I assume someone at Man City has been sacked for this.

Another 2 goals today.

Someone in the Chelsea set up should be sacked for lying to us about an alleged injury, the reason he couldn't play for England in either match and the reason I didn't bring him back in. What bollocks. ðŸ˜