BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 37

♫ When the ball hits the head
Of a bloke in row Z
That's Zamora ♫

Ah
I get it, now as Don's doing well this season he wants to stay in the thread
Although I well remember that season when I was doing well and he was a complete and utter Herc to me.

Close it Aaron, no one will miss it

When Solanke hits a pen
in to row 10
That's a bit wanky

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 13th March 2024, 3:00 AM

Ah
utter Herc to me.

I'm a saying!! Wow. 😎

I get it, now as Don's doing well this season he wants to stay in the thread

TBF, my post frequency has been, more or less, the same all season. It hasn't suddenly increased because I'm doing well.

I well remember that season when I was doing well and he was a complete and utter Herc to me.

We've all overstepped the mark at times, including you.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 12th March 2024, 7:34 PM

Well, he's now on 28. Whereas I (his opponent in the H2H) am on 29. I am relying on Solanke not scoring any points tomorrow night.

That's that hope gone then.

Well, with only 5 players in my team playing, 2 of them being goalkeepers, leaves me with a choice of 4, which leaves me with no option other than to say f**k it, and that is my season over with.

There's absolutely no point in taking a hit on 7 players FFS at a cost of 24 points, so will be devoting my energies to other things...................exits left.

I apologise Herc
I was just annoyed at getting a side swipe for no reason when you were having a go at Don

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 14th March 2024, 3:05 AM

I apologise Herc
I was just annoyed at getting a side swipe for no reason when you were having a go at Don

Thank you Steve, but there was really no need, and let's face Don is a prime candidate.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th March 2024, 11:58 PM

Well, with only 5 players in my team playing, 2 of them being goalkeepers, leaves me with a choice of 4, which leaves me with no option other than to say f**k it, and that is my season over with.

There's absolutely no point in taking a hit on 7 players FFS at a cost of 24 points, so will be devoting my energies to other things...................exits left.

I have two players playing this week.

I have a full team of players I have never heard of.

Well, that's cheered me up no end - I've got a little green up arrow, telling me I've now moved up to 1,746,704th in theSky Sports League

No idea what the Sky Sports League is or why I'm in it, but currently 23k.

Quote: don rushmore @ 15th March 2024, 5:33 PM

No idea what the Sky Sports League is or why I'm in it, but currently 23k.

Nor me, and so, I've only got to make up 1,723,704 places to catch you up, and with this shit week 29 of 4 players only, I'm going to have a struggle.

There's also a Sky Sports League Cup, which I didn't know about either. Got knocked out GW18. :(