I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,751

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 19th February 2024, 3:49 PM

A massive proportion of potential Labour voters and MPs for that matter hate Jews and Israel. You know who I mean.
U-turn better tread carefully with who he pretends to support.
And, Jews are not a race.

A massive proportion? Massive ?

Wow , you really are an idiotic prat

If your argument is to call other posters names when you disagree then I suggest that those epithets pertain to yourself.

This "massive proportion" you allure to can think what they like, because Starmer's Labour party clearly doesn't tolerate anti-semitists, whilst Sunak's party continues to ignores genocide (as defined by the United Nations) and UK law (Rwanda, covid rules, etc...) and ethics "Let them die", broken pledges to the NHS and Farmers. But I respect your right to fight for what you believe in Steve, I'm just not clear what that is yet. The right to use guile and break the law ?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 19th February 2024, 3:49 PM

A massive proportion of potential Labour voters and MPs for that matter hate Jews and Israel. You know who I mean.
U-turn better tread carefully with who he pretends to support.
And, Jews are not a race.

Nonsense.
And yes, they are.

Eight years ago on Facebook today...
It was 20 February 2014.

This conversation is getting heated. Please keep things civil (lofthouse... personal insults are not helpful). A reminder you're on a site about comedy, so let's all be happy and nice to each other.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 20th February 2024, 8:25 AM

Eight years ago on Facebook today...
It was 20 February 2014.

Ten years ago...?

What am I like?

A lad I was talking to had just bought 200 counterfeit ciggies in the pub and he paid for them with counterfeit money. It was a strange conversation.

Does anyone know how Hercule Grype is as he hasn't posted for awhile so I hope he's alright.

Kemi Badenoch stood up in Parliament yesterday and basically called the ex post office chair a liar

Who to believe.....hmm

Oh that's right, not her

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 20th February 2024, 11:51 AM

A lad I was talking to had just bought 200 counterfeit ciggies in the pub and he paid for them with counterfeit money. It was a strange conversation.

Does anyone know how Hercule Grype is as he hasn't posted for awhile so I hope he's alright.

Even stranger if the person selling the ciggies knew he was accepting counterfeit money :D

With everything else that is broken in this country now, its good to know at least our billion pound Trident missile defence is working okay...

I find it kinda bemusing all this heated debate in the Commons about a ceasefire in Gaza

They all seem to think that for some odd reason Israel actually gives two hoots what the SNP or the Lib Dem's etc in the U.K. think?!

I think we arrogantly overstate our standing in world politics

It's all party politics- sod all to do with actually achieving anything

It's just the SNP trying to f**k Labour over for purely domestic reasons.

Looks like the Tories want the speaker sacked too for spoiling their chance to make Labour look bad

All parties look bad over this though, Labour included

And yet , like I said , Israel couldn't give a f**k anyways!

They only listen to the US

Sometimes