I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,745

Holly f**king Valance ?!!?

Hysterical

🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's been branded 'brave' by GB News viewers for her 'truth bombs'. I can't help but feeling the concept of bravery has been somewhat devalued lately.

If there's a Truth Bomb at GBNews it's very much unexlpoded.

We had Glenda Jackson

Which I kinda prefer

Sunak excelled himself in pmq's today

Making pre scripted jokes mocking transgender people , whilst Brianna Ghey's mother was in the public gallery listening

Still I'm sure all the far right arseholes in his party that he desperately tries to appease would be in hysterics

Vile little turd

Your daily reminder that the tories will do anything, no matter how low, to keep their sleazy, grubby mits on power - even using civil servants to tell bare faced lies to the British public

"The Tories have been accused of ordering civil servants to draw up a "bogus" dossier attacking Labour's home insulation plans in a pre-election skirmish.

The Treasury published a costing of Labour's Warm Homes plan, which was unveiled in 2021 to save 19 million families living in draughty homes cash on their energy bills. Keir Starmer's party said at the time it would spend up to £6 billion a year on the plan by the second half of the parliament at the latest.

A 10-year costing document produced by officials suggested the plan could cost between £12 billion and £15 billion a year. However it undermined its own analysis by pointing out officials had been ordered by Tory aides not to apply any spending limits - despite Labour setting a £6 billion annual cap on spending.

Special advisers also instructed officials to "cost the policy without reference to what Labour have said" and assume all installations are funded by the Treasury, rather than a mix of grants and loans from banks as Labour had planned. No allowances were also made for economies of scale, where cash can be saved across larger projects.

A Labour spokesperson said: "This costing is ludicrous and uses bogus assumptions. They have costed someone else's policy, not Labour's."

Another reminder

"This government will have integrity, professionalism and accountability at every level. "

Scum 💩

"The plan is working"

How many people wait longer than 12 hours on a trolley for an emergency hospital bed?

In January 2011, it was 17 people.

In January 2024, it was 54,308 people

Do you ever think to yourself that you are overdoing it with your daily 'Tories are c**** rants.
You are probably putting off people from posting or even joining.
Who wants to have a different opinion or view only to be set on and shouted down by the same zealots?
Soon you'll have no one left to tell how wrong they are and what idiots they are.

SG, you are the one shouting people down.

On a more positive note PopCon sweetheart Holly Vallance's billionaire husband thinks it's time for a Labour government and think Starmer's a decent bloke.
Oh to be a fly on their bedroom wall ce soir.

It's called a different opinion. And I can guarantee at least 4 will have a peck.
Have you noticed the post count has gone right down???

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th February 2024, 4:52 PM

Do you ever think to yourself that you are overdoing it with your daily 'Tories are c**** rants.
You are probably putting off people from posting or even joining.
Who wants to have a different opinion or view only to be set on and shouted down by the same zealots?
Soon you'll have no one left to tell how wrong they are and what idiots they are.

Ummmm

Nope

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th February 2024, 5:39 PM

It's called a different opinion. And I can guarantee at least 4 will have a peck.
Have you noticed the post count has gone right down???

Ummmmm

Nope

Ok then, do you think it's just my opinion?

Hell of a lot of quasi-pro Putin stuff coming out from the far-right in light of these Tucker Carlson interviews.
If they're not careful they'll meet Corbyn coming the other way.

Blimey....

The wolves in Chernobyl Exclusion Zone (CEZ) were exposed to 11.28 millirem of radiation daily - more than six times the legal safety limit for humans. The wolves living in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone (CEZ) have altered immune systems and developed the ability to fight cancer, a new study has found

A silver bullet still does for them, though.

I don't get it

On the one hand , Joe Biden is a gibbering imbecile that doesn't know his arse from his elbow

Yet

'Crooked Joe Biden' is also a mastermind that has devised a fiendish, elaborate plan to keep his 100% "innocent" opponent out of office- involving dozens of court cases, over 90 felonies, hundreds and hundreds of witnesses and lawyers

Simpering old duffer, or criminal genius?

David Cameron on the other hand is definitely very savvy....

@David_Cameron

15 Jun 2016

Experts agree, there'll be a hole in our finances if we leave the EU. That will mean higher taxes, spending cuts, more borrowing, or all 3.

Good call Davey Boy