British Comedy Quiz Page 58

Quiz 275 - it comes round quick! By Hercules!

I got 6/10, including a couple of guesses, so not too bad.

The question about Rhod Gilbert's tattoo confused me at first... the answer I was expecting (which I remembered from an episode of Would I Lie To You) wasn't one of the options! So it turns out he has a different tattoo, on his other shoulder! (I got it correct anyway, but it was a lucky guess).

Correct answers: 1, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10.

7/10 for me this week, got 2,7,8 wrong. Had one of my favourite adverts in there.

4 and 4 but I only knew 1, 4 and 12 for sure.

Quote: a plate @ 11th October 2023, 2:03 AM

Quiz 275 - it comes round quick! By Hercules!

😁 Yes, Mark has a pot of some 30 quizzes of mine in the pipeline that I wrote at the beginning of the year (he actually asked me to stop doing them!), and so if there are none forthcoming from other quiz setters he uses me as a stop gap, which is fine with me. 😎

8/10. Didn't know numbers 2 or 10.

6/10 and 4/5 for me, so proportionally I did better on the more difficult section. Interesting mix of questions Herc :)

Got Qs 1, 3-7, and 12-15 correct. Good to see questions on stuff that's not really on my radar when it probably ought to be.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 11th October 2023, 12:11 PM

8/10. .

Tick VG, Silver Star

Quote: Niki Walton @ 11th October 2023, 2:11 PM

6/10 and 4/5 for me, so proportionally I did better on the more difficult section. Interesting mix of questions Herc :)

Well done, and thank you!

Hello folks, great quiz Herc as always.

I scored 8 out of 10 today on the regular questions.

I correctly answered: Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6, Q7, Q8.
I incorreclty answered: Q9, Q10.

See you all next week.

Quote: JJlovescomedy @ 11th October 2023, 5:14 PM

Hello folks, great quiz Herc as always.

I scored 8 out of 10 today on the regular questions.

I correctly answered: Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6, Q7, Q8.
I incorreclty answered: Q9, Q10.

See you all next week.

Thank you, and well done! 😊

Quiz 276: I got 8/10!

The questions fell well for me, though two of them were guesses.

Nice to see a question on Ghosts, which I only recently became a fan of, so Pat's arrow is fresh in my mind. If that's not too peculiar a sentence.

Correct answers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

Quiz 276

Very good mix, as some I knew for sure and some I'd never heard of!! And some were educated guesses.

6/10 and 2/5

I didn't do this one cos I didn't have a f**king clue about any of them. Normally I know some for sure, can work some out and take wild guesses at the rest, but when every single One is a guess, there's no point cos my score doesn't mean much. See you next wank.

5/10. Numbers 1, 5, 6, 7 & 8 correct.

Mix of things I knew from way back and educated guesses this week, so I'm pleased with my 7/10 and 2/5.

Correctly answered 1, 3, 5-8, 10, 12, 14. Good mix of styles and eras.

Grrrrrr...........one more than me 😎