BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 95

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th May 2022, 8:30 AM

My body to block 111 Wembley

That would be because you are a Huddersfield supporter.

Block 111 is fairly close to Room 101 but, still, you might be lucky.

What I do think about your opponents is that Brian Cloughs is currently doing a very good job there.

As the weirdo bloke that once sat next to me in a pub and told me he was into the Beatles to which I replied, trying to get rid 'never heard of them - he replied 'wake up cat.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th May 2022, 11:41 AM

As the weirdo bloke that once sat next to me in a pub and told me he was into the Beatles to which I replied, trying to get rid 'never heard of them - he replied 'wake up cat.

Eh?

Sounds like you have started hitting the jungle juice already.

If we have to wait for the awards any longer I may slap Chris Rock in the face

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th May 2022, 9:42 AM

F**k it, time for a Sabbatical

And can someone PM Herc to ask him not to flounce off The BCG on my account
I apologise if I agreed with the suggestion that your mention of Don being inside Godot's Arsehole was unbecoming of this Fantasy Football thread

Another disastrous season for me, one which was made noticeably worse by the absence of the dependably embarrassing performance of head codger Chappers.

Anyway, who's going for Haaland next season? Or will Pep blunt his vigour for goals?

It's a toil getting back into the FPL. Your old password is no good anymore. If you have forgotten it you have to reset it by email and then reset it again during the process.

GoodboysAFC reporting back for training... anyone else?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th July 2022, 8:30 AM

Jesus and the Lads has an initial squad!

Yes I named them after our new player like a saddo haha (though it's better than calling mine Giroud Awakening last season, Giroud then leaving the league for Italy!)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th July 2022, 8:30 AM

It's a toil getting back into the FPL. Your old password is no good anymore. If you have forgotten it you have to reset it by email and then reset it again during the process.

I am back, yes, and rebranded.

Seems I might be captain this year.
If there are no objections.

I'll post here with details.

Herc has re-joined too.

I've set up a team

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 8th July 2022, 7:24 PM

I've set up a team

Nice.

Are you going to do one on fantasy footballs too?

Who's setting up the league and who's setting up the inevitable breakaway league ?

Newcastle's last major domestic trophy was in 1955 and I've been a loyal supporter since (close to then) Gazzer, Shearer, Beardsley, Given (RIP) but is the money tainted ? What Premiership money hasn't been tainted ? Chelsie ? I ask because you lot know more about this than me - I just like Kevin Kegan. That tight perm and those tears, come on ?

I've set up a new league on FPL called BCG-Clique-here

PM for password