BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 93

Congrats to Don, and Godot in the H2H - perhaps you boys and others will join us in the Super 6 next year, which I happened to have won. ?

So, some consolation for me.

Congratulations Don, great performance.
And Godot in the H2H.

Worthy winners.

Much obliged, gents.

Hall of Fame

12/13 Gerry McDonnell
13/14 Steve Sunshine
14/15 Don Rushmore
15/16 Steve Sunshine
16/17 Gerry McDonnell
17/18 Anton Russell
18/19 Don Rushmore
19/20 Gerry McDonnell
20/21 Steve Sunshine
21/22 Don Rushmore

Many congratulations Don and Godot. One of the toughest seasons in a long time and some remarkable point tallies in the final weeks and months.

Quote: don rushmore @ 23rd May 2022, 1:03 PM

Hall of Fame

12/13 Gerry McDonnell
13/14 Steve Sunshine
14/15 Don Rushmore
15/16 Steve Sunshine
16/17 Gerry McDonnell
17/18 Anton Russell
18/19 Don Rushmore
19/20 Gerry McDonnell
20/21 Steve Sunshine
21/22 Don Rushmore

Yes - but you are all owned by some of the wealthiest people on the planet which is why you reside in the grand mansions that you do. Seven Ferraris parked on a veranda the size of Wales and enough yachts to each lend one to Ukraine for military purposes. Some of us do this on a couple of beans. We are what real success looks like in the context of any dictionary definition of "fair competition". I won. I always win at everything. Always have done.

But thanks anyhow.

Ethelred the Unready

Dropped Salah, as I expect lots of people did when it was shown he was a 75% doubt, and he comes on for half an hour and scores - you simply cannot win at this game,...................as I have shown.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd May 2022, 2:58 PM

Dropped Salah, as I expect lots of people did when it was shown he was a 75% doubt, and he comes on for half an hour and scores - you simply cannot win at this game,...................as I have shown.

Too many moaning minnies.

I won fair and square.

That's all you need to think of.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 23rd May 2022, 2:18 PM

Many congratulations Don and Godot. One of the toughest seasons in a long time and some remarkable point tallies in the final weeks and months.

Ta, Anton.

Just on a side note - I managed to finish middle of the table on another league by literally not looking at my team since November.
If I'm invited back next season, this will undoubtedly be my tactic.
Well done Don.

Cheers, L.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd May 2022, 9:15 AM

Congrats to Don, and Godot in the H2H - perhaps you boys and others will join us in the Super 6 next year, which I happened to have won. ?

So, some consolation for me.

Thanks Herc. And well done for for winning the Super 6 - whatever that is.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd May 2022, 10:50 AM

Congratulations Don, great performance.
And Godot in the H2H.

Worthy winners.

Cheers lad.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 23rd May 2022, 2:18 PM

Thanks Anton. It was a horrible season for sure. Close run thing with the H2H. You lost it by one point. When I saw that Herc had captained Bumcheeks instead of Son I wasn't confident. That was the first time ever I was glad that my captain DIDN'T get any bonus points.

Quote: don rushmore @ 23rd May 2022, 5:22 PM

Cheers, L.

Congratulations Don, on winning the Clique League.

Formal announcement and presentation to follow in the next days, along with all the other prizes and cups.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 21st May 2022, 8:28 PM

Also still awaiting the announcement of the best team name as promised on 29 July. I assume the winning team name is mine but perhaps you could just confirm?

I had to abandon the name vote because too many people f**ked about. Your failure to vote for anything except your own plagiarised and unfunny entry was germane to it failing. As you well f**king know.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 21st May 2022, 9:03 PM

That's coming from someone who's taken a full week to make this response.

How on earth is me 'taking a week to respond' to your disingenuous post in any way comparable to you failing to vote after multiple reminders? I actually waited to respond so I could do so calmly.

That's the same Kipper who (i) asked me to set it up and (ii) has been happy to remain a member of it for the entire season is it?

Kipper should have left - as should have everybody else. But nevertheless he asked you as admin to delete it on two occasions and I have asked you three times, also as admin. You're showing by your actions you don't want to be in the Clique League. And it's in my power to grant you that wish.

I've already selected my choice for that one.

You've got tonight and tomorrow to take a screen shot of the Clique League table. After Tuesday I'm suspending you from the Clique. You will be readmitted once/if you delete your competing 'League of Gentleman' league. Alternately you can keep the league active but delete every other member except yourself.

You won't be readmitted to the Clique next season until you've done this. I'm not going a whole f**king season again with you making a mockery of the rules. The Clique existed before you joined and this thread is commentary on that League. You should respect it - everybody else does. I appreciate that you played all season and also posted semi-regularly, but I'm also tired of your piss taking. Congratulations on being the first person I've sanctioned. It's all your own fault.

I agree with all the above comments and now consider the matter to be closed.

Norman St John Stevas

That was a very tight finish in the H2H, Taxis snicking it on goal difference from 3 others. And in the proper league your 2nd 2nd in a row Godot, a good achievement but still not first. I'd get some analysis done of the past couple of seasons to see where it's falling down, it doesn't appear to be your finishes. Bielsa's free now he's left Leeds.

And Anton, you could do with his help too, though I can tell you for free that your endgame may be an area of concern, unlike Godot's. I would like to see someone other than the usual hoggers winning it, so I'd google his number. I believe his translator went with him, if your Spanish is a bit rusty.

Hall of Fame

12/13 Gerry McDonnell
13/14 Steve Sunshine
14/15 Don Rushmore
15/16 Steve Sunshine
16/17 Gerry McDonnell
17/18 Anton Russell
18/19 Don Rushmore
19/20 Gerry McDonnell
20/21 Steve Sunshine
21/22 Don Rushmore

Let this be motivation for the rest of you. Please.