BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 94

Especially for you Kipper,
you could have been on that list if one season you hadn't choked worse than George Bush on Pretzel day

Oh yeah, congrats to Don and Godot!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 23rd May 2022, 8:24 PM

You've got tonight and tomorrow to take a screen shot of the Clique League table. After Tuesday I'm suspending you from the Clique. You will be readmitted once/if you delete your competing 'League of Gentleman' league. Alternately you can keep the league active but delete every other member except yourself.

You won't be readmitted to the Clique next season until you've done this. I'm not going a whole f**king season again with you making a mockery of the rules. The Clique existed before you joined and this thread is commentary on that League. You should respect it - everybody else does. I appreciate that you played all season and also posted semi-regularly, but I'm also tired of your piss taking. Congratulations on being the first person I've sanctioned. It's all your own fault.

I've not made a mockery of any "rules". The only "rule" in force at the start of the season - and agreed by everyone - was to post on this thread every gameweek - as confimed by you at the outset:

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 17th August 2021, 2:15 PM

There is ONE rule. No-one is 'doing their best to antagonise members', and no-one is 'constantly threatening disqualification'. As for running things fairly - this league will never have a fairer admin than me. I've already said that I will enact any changes by a member vote rather than handing down a ruling.

I have done that (not "semi-regularly" as you state but every week when the site was running). Others - by their own admission - have not. Yet it is only me that you are attempting to bully (for that's what it amounts to).

The fact that you unilaterally decided, two weeks before the end of the season, to require us to place 27 potential league names in order of preference does not make it an agreed "rule". You might just as well tell everybody you require them to skinny dip off Brighton Pier on the second Sunday of Advent. That does not make it an agreed "rule" to follow without question. In any case, per your own post of 11 May, only 3 people voted correctly while another 3 voted incorrectly, leaving seven unaccounted for but, again, it is only me that you are attempting to bully.

It is obviously not my so-called making a mockery of the rules that bothers you, since others have failed to comply equally or more so, but maybe that I sometimes challenge your proposals and ideas when I feel it appropriate, which clearly bruises your somewhat inflated ego. And, sorry to disappoint you, and bruise your ego still further, but, in a national competition with over 9 million teams and run by a national organisation, it is not your decision as to which leagues are allowed to exist or who is allowed to join them.

I did, as I pointed out before, helpfully offer to change the name of my league so that you could use the name if you wished to:

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 7th September 2021, 8:01 PM

The point is there are 12 teams in the BCG League of Gentlemen (plus myself), which was set up, and which everybody joined, at Alf's behest. I don't feel I should just close it unilaterally. I could, though, change the name of the league if that would help?

But clearly to accept wouldn't have suited your agenda against me.

Don't waste your time replying to this post because, for the sake of my mental health, I shan't read any response since I know that it will only contain further abuse. Even your PM earlier in the season, unacceptably, was abusive (quote: but you're still being an arse ...), which is why I subsequently turned off my permissions to receive further PMs in my account.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 23rd May 2022, 7:52 PM

Thanks Herc. And well done for for winning the Super 6 - whatever that is.

It's a bit of fun, run by Sky, which Alf organised at the start of last season, in which you have to predict the results of 6 matches, which can be from across Europe, but mostly the Prem.
2 points for a correct forecast and 5 for correct result, and IF you do get all 6 dead right, you get a share of a jackpot (Alf?) - For Free!
As they sing in the Sally Army "Come and join us, come and join us!"

Thanks Anton. It was a horrible season for sure. Close run thing with the H2H. You lost it by one point. When I saw that Herc had captained Bumcheeks instead of Son I wasn't confident. That was the first time ever I was glad that my captain DIDN'T get any bonus points.

Sorry Anton................
Psssst, Godot....Does that mean I have to give you that £50 back?

What is "dead right", correct score?

Congratulations Don, on winning the Clique League.

Thanks Godot, and well done to you. Winning the H2H is how I got started.

What's that............................? 'Scuse me a minute, I'll have to put you on hold, as I have a nit-picker online...............

You know what I mean, besides, I didn't say "dead right correct score". WHY, do you have to be like this? What a weird way to get your pleasure. Just make sure any future posts you make are exactly correct, otherwise I'll be down on you like a ton of bricks.

And of course, it would have been totally different of Godot had said that, then you wouldn't have said anything because you'd be stifled, being so far up his arse with your posts to him.

Quote: don rushmore @ 24th May 2022, 3:47 PM

What is "dead right", correct score?

I love this thread.

Who said that?

Lurkio

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th May 2022, 4:22 PM

You know what I mean

No, I don't.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th May 2022, 4:22 PM

And of course, it would have been totally different of Godot had said that, then you wouldn't have said anything because you'd be stifled, being so far up his arse with your posts to him.

You shouldn't be posting stuff like this. It's aggressive and against site rules.

Yeah too far
Reign it in please

F**k it, time for a Sabbatical

Quote: don rushmore @ 24th May 2022, 3:47 PM

?

So what transfers are people making for Game Week 39?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 26th May 2022, 3:32 PM

So what transfers are people making for Game Week 39?

My body to block 111 Wembley