BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 74

Quote: A Horseradish @ 22nd March 2022, 7:32 AM

And I have sent an exocet missile towards Freddie Parrot Face Davies.

Right on the ball again, with BCG FPL football news

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd March 2022, 9:18 AM

Right on the ball again, with BCG FPL football news

Five gold stars for being teacher's pet.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 22nd March 2022, 8:17 AM

Anti-ship ship ship up to here?

Yus indeed.

Could be wrong but I think he was a big Fulham fan. Will be great to see them back in the prem next season, after scoring goals for fun in the Champship, Mitro will have a pricetag on him this time though. I'd like to see Forest and if poss QPR back as well to recreate a 1970s 1st Division look to the FPL now the best team of that decade Leeds are secured for another season.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 21st March 2022, 9:57 AM

I was fearing the worst this week after Wolves but Spurs turned it around. Just 3,457 points behind Don now...

But you added a fairly useful 44 points to your lead over me - pretty incredible considering there were only four games and I fielded nine players.

Quote: don rushmore @ 21st March 2022, 2:31 PM

Rare few visit Don's manor and leave with the spoils. Well played.

By your 'manor' are you referring to Penge or the 'Handsome Boy's Modelling School'?

If the school presumably 'spoils' consist of a toffee apple and a surgical ring cushion. If Penge - anything that can be sold for drugs.

Quote: don rushmore @ 21st March 2022, 5:49 PM

Big THANK YOU to HGT, Stephen G, Alfred Kipper, Anton, and HR for your support. Hopefully a few more Yes votes to come.

You still haven't voted for some reason. Also Steve, Shotgun and Bunter.

NOTE TO ALLVoting is mandatory not optional. Failure to vote before the cut off date will result in a 1 week suspension rolling until you do vote. I won't suspend non voters who haven't posted for obvious reasons but for those listed above you are counted as having seen the voting request.

The vote for the (exciting) naming competition can't go ahead until the Manager of the Month vote has been decided.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 20th March 2022, 5:59 PM

(I also put in an unofficial vote for comps to design the league crest/coat of arms, and blazer and tie.)

That's not a bad idea for a competition - designing the league coat of arms. Or a tie if you really can't draw.

Presumably the winning entry will be obscene, so we'll never be able to use it, but the act of creating it might promote some sense of community.

Here's a beginners guide to heraldry to get started. It's basic but comprehensive, so I don't want to see anyone putting a dead dog rampant when it should be passant guardant, alright? https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/guide-to-heraldry

It's like a rainy day at play school with all the activity going on of late, round here.

Excellent. Okay, if someone would like to follow the instructions for my design of a clique league coat of arms on a shield as I can't do all that IT bollocks, I would be most grateful.

I want a triple chevron in (from top to bottom) gules, argent, azure, with two hedgehogs passant guardant in Or on the two quarters above the chevron facing each other, and a ball in argent below the chevron all on a sable background. Please. Off you go. Three groats for doing it right.

What am I supposed to be voting for again?
If It's a manager of the month then I vote Horseradish if it's whether we have a manager of the month then ok why not
If it's for the league name then I vote for my own entry

MOTM on points, and it's Yes or No. Strictly speaking, "OK why not" is a spoilt vote.

Ok then I vote no

You can't vote again.

5 Yes, and 1 Void so far.

:D

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd March 2022, 3:28 PM

What am I supposed to be voting for again?
If It's a manager of the month then I vote Horseradish if it's whether we have a manager of the month then ok why not
If it's for the league name then I vote for my own entry

Excellent.

And if it is any help I want Liverpool to win the title and not Manchester City or Chelsea.

I'm gobsmacked that Don, Anton, Horse, Stephen et al managed to knock up so many points in a week of only four matches, but console myself with the fact that I got more than Godot. - Hi GT! ?

You got done there Godot!
Even Herc got more points than you