BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 73

I'll vote yes for whatever new bragging rights are on offer. (I also put in an unofficial vote for comps to design the league crest/coat of arms, and blazer and tie.) I'm wondering whether the others aren't voting because they suspect like me that Don's going to post it every month anyway. ?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th March 2022, 4:16 PM

If the Covid f**king nonsense is still going on next season I'm not playing.

A gap's opened up for 5th place, boys.

That's the exact spot I'm after
5th place qualifies you for the you'reanohoper league

And I should have captained Kane
That's two weeks running now, chinny git

Bronze is not what I would have chosen but I thank my small mercies that it is still in the gills of my haddock. Which happen to be in my cod piece so I always expected some kind of result without necessarily reaching any orgasmic highs. Mind you, I turn 123 in December so that ain't bad. Come to think of it, I turn daily in one way or another. Only last week, I was Frank Lampard's propagandist as well as trying to shoot dead Sebastian Coe.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th March 2022, 4:16 PM

If the Covid f**king nonsense is still going on next season I'm not playing.

Quote: don rushmore @ 20th March 2022, 6:05 PM

A gap's opened up for 5th place, boys.

Would be nicer if you commented on what I wrote about my team this week rather taking one line to make a gloating post - but that's who you are, isn't it... not a nice guy.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th March 2022, 7:48 PM

That's the exact spot I'm after
5th place qualifies you for the you'reanohoper league

:) Would you like to put 'you'reanohoper league' forward as a late entry in the League naming competition? It just fits.

If we have 'Manager of the week, then it's me this week. 73 points.
Unless it's based on likability....then I'm next to last.

Yes to Manager of the month. I was fearing the worst this week after Wolves but Spurs turned it around. Just 3,457 points behind Don now...

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st March 2022, 7:56 AM

If we have 'Manager of the week, then it's me this week. 73 points.

Rare few visit Don's manor and leave with the spoils. Well played.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 21st March 2022, 1:34 AM

:) Would you like to put 'you'reanohoper league' forward as a late entry in the League naming competition? It just fits.

Yes go on then

The way that this always pans out.

It does seem that the game is mostly suited to the fluffy bunnykins types of people.

It's happening again this year.

So yes - I do feel that the rules should be changed so as to enable the more strong headed categories like the one I am in win.

Otherwise, it just isn't fair - woke even.

(Incidentally Joanna Lumley was fried last night with a targeted nuke - I am so sorry but that was indeed me)

Big THANK YOU to HGT, Stephen G, Alfred Kipper, Anton, and HR for your support. Hopefully a few more Yes votes to come.

Yus.

And I have sent an exocet missile towards Freddie Parrot Face Davies.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 22nd March 2022, 7:32 AM

And I have sent an exocet missile towards Freddie Parrot Face Davies.

Anti-ship ship ship up to here?