House of Games Page 3

Quote: Chappers @ 28th September 2021, 6:11 PM

Oh dear. Those legs!

Is there a plot to prevent her changing seats? Angry

Quote: Chappers @ 20th September 2021, 8:36 PM

Ingrid Oliver?

She was the fan of the Matt Smith Doctor and sported a Tom Baker scarf in the episode which also featured Tom Baker.

Quote: fasty @ 29th September 2021, 6:57 PM

She did seem to be stuck there.

Better :D

I know it's all filmed in a day but most of them have a change of clothes to give the illusion that it's a whole week. But she seems to be wearing the same, or similar, black dress everyday.

I did wonder that, but tonight's was a fuller skirt. I think she likes wearing black - I just wish the skirts were shorter as she has fabulous legs.
And yes, when they swop places, it's never her - spoilsports. :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th September 2021, 11:17 PM

I did wonder that, but tonight's was a fuller skirt. I think she likes wearing black - I just wish the skirts were shorter as she has fabulous legs.
And yes, when they swop places, it's never her - spoilsports. :P

You dirty old man!

Seaman?

Quote: Chappers @ 1st October 2021, 7:45 PM

Seaman?

Only if she asks nicely.

Good grief, it's on BBC1 at 8.30 in the evening now as well. And then, at the end, they want me to watch some more episodes on iPlayer.

I suppose it will save buying a TV listings magazine if there's only ever one programme to watch.

Quote: fasty @ 29th September 2021, 6:57 PM

She finally does and is wearing leggings. Shit.

And a white blouse to shoot my all black theory out of the water.

On the shows filmed under social distancing I wonder it they sanitise the seats and buttons on the 'change seats' rounds, and just edit it out.

I volunteer to clean the ladies' seats. A job I'm suited for as I used to look after Patsy Kensit's bicycle saddle. :P

4 famous faces? He's always lying!

Quote: Chappers @ 19th October 2021, 6:13 PM

4 famous faces? He's always lying!

He gets that from working with the numero uno arse licker Armstrong