What are you watching on TV? Page 2,141

Was Donald Trump in 'Home Alone 2'? We think we've just seen him.

Quote: Briosaid @ 26th December 2018, 10:21 PM

Yep.

Quote: Briosaid @ 26th December 2018, 10:21 PM

You think? It was bloody obviously him. I think it was his hotel!

Quote: Chappers @ 27th December 2018, 7:49 PM

You think? It was bloody obviously him. I think it was his hotel!

That's the last time I watch that bloody film.

The IT crowd- the haunting of bill crouse

Completely hilarious!

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th December 2018, 10:59 AM

The IT crowd- the haunting of bill crouse

Completely hilarious!

I'm crap at remembering titles of individual episodes so I can't place this one but I loved the whole lot of them.

A programme about Billy Connolly.

I'm watching a recording of Christmas Day's absolutely sensational special edition of "Upstart Crow" and I think I've spotted a cock-up by one of the cast.

The story is based on "A Christmas Carol", an allegedly timeless story which Will has recently been told by a fellow traveller aboard a coach.

He resolves to find a heartless person and transform that person into a good-natured soul.

Kate visits Robert Greene and asks him to donate to her collection for the poor and needy. Greene tells her that such people had better die and relieve the surplus population.

Upon returning home, Kate complains to the family about Greene's meanness and quotes him as having said that the poor had better die and decrease the surplus population.

Kate is, of course, using the same word that Dickens/Scrooge will use almost three centuries later and I can't help wondering whether or not that was the word scripted for Greene's use when he made the remark to Kate.

Did Mark Heap cock the line up?

The evidence against him increases dramatically as the episode proceeds.

When the Ghost of Christmas Present quotes Greene's words back at him, he says "decrease" and Greene replies "You turn my words against me. Those are the very words I used."

I think we're looking at a "guilty" verdict here.

In any event, this special edition of "Upstart Crow" is probably the funniest and most intelligent forty minutes of television comedy I have ever seen in my life.

Even those who are not fans of the series can hardly fail to be thoroughly entertained by this as a one-off production.

Duckman

God I love this show !

Just watching Father Brown featuring Selina Griffiths. Watching her here it seems obvious who her mother is - Annette Crosbie. She was also of course in a recent Not Going Out but it was only now that I saw the obvious resemblance.

I'm watching a Daffy Duck cartoon, as featured half way through an episode of Tiswas

YouTube is the fkn nuts!

Colin's sandwich

Watching Classic Who Wants To Be a Millionaire that's on weeknights on Challenge TV. Amazing how so many people get over confident when they get to a guaranteed £32,000 and gamble by guessing when they are on £64,000 or £125,000 and end up crashing back to 32k. Still a nice amount to win but it must take a while to get over how they didn't walk away with much more.

Greed!

3rd Rock from the sun

The one with John Cleese in !