Who do you fancy? Page 1,272

I want to see drawings!!!

Once the image is online, just post the URL here with [image ] and [/image ] on either side (but no spaces).

Quote: zooo @ 12th March 2017, 11:43 AM

I want to see drawings!!!

Okeydokey!

This one's called: "Mommy knows what's best for little Gordon".

More to come!

Laughing out loud

Aw, it's nice that you feel comfortable enough to confess that you fancy that chicken.
More bestiality, I say!

Somehow I'm not getting how to post the images. Tried using links from my facebook and gmail, but I'm guessing I either don't know how to copy the URL properly, or they need to be uploaded to somewhere else.

Boo, tried photobucket as well, but still messing it up somehow. Help!

Quote: Davida Grimes @ 12th March 2017, 2:30 PM

Boo, tried photobucket as well, but still messing it up somehow. Help!

Yes, it'll need to be somewhere like Photobucket, with appropriate public visible settings, if applicable.

For our mark-up, it's easiest if you click the Quote button on someone else's post and see the code they've used.

Ah, thanks!

Let me try this again...

Here's Reece as Jeremy Good out of Psychoville looking a bit like hitler (do in colored pencil):

Here's a sloppy Dylan Moran in watercolor pencils:

Here's a slightly wonky Julian Barratt colored pencil on black paper):

My most recent Reece, from Riddle of the Sphinx (also colored pencil):

And a Bonus Noel Fielding for zooooo:

Like I said, not exactly creative, and credit to whoever took the photos I used as references, but there it is.

Hope this worked!

Edit:...well, it looks like only a couple worked. I'll try to fix it when I'm not at work.

Excellent!

I like how Fielding's face looks otherworldly/surreal (almost a bit bowie-esque)...but his hair looks so real, as if I could touch it.

I hope the other pics will work too.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th March 2017, 3:58 PM

Excellent!

I like how Fieldings face looks otherworldly/surreal (almost a bit bowie-esque)...but his hair looks so real, as if I could touch it.

Thank you! He's a whimsical guy and has great hair so that's kind of what I was going for. Glad you like it!

Holy crappp. They're all amazing!
You are so talented!
The hair in all of them is brilliant. With all the arty people I know they all say hair is the trickiest bit.

(I fixed the top 3 for you, there were just a couple of spaces that needed deleting.)

Fancy art talents!

Love the drawings! The Reece Riddle of the Sphinx one really captures him, I think it's the expression in the eyes. Noel's is amazing too.

Hey, we've got an artist around here. Excellent Davida.

Thanks for the kind words, all! It's nice to be able to show my drawings to people who actually know who the people are.

Hair is tricky. Facial hair is the bane of my existance. I have a list of people I want to draw but have been avoiding because they have confusing beards.

The eyes in the Sphinx one took me forever to get the way I wanted them. I do like how it turned out for the most part though.

Thanks for fixing the images zoooo!

Quote: Davida Grimes @ 12th March 2017, 3:45 PM

And a Bonus Noel Fielding for zooooo:

Very good Davida!!

Did anyone see the 30 minute (?) portraits Frank Skinner and Noel Fielding did of each other on was it the One Show? They were both excellent and are going to be auctioned for Red Nose Day I think they said.