Who do you fancy? Page 1,274

I've just seen this gif of a young Colin Firth.

And now I'm in love with him and I might die.

From the look on his face, I think his chewing gum must be as old as those windows behind him. Nice though ;)

Quote: zooo @ 11th June 2017, 8:07 PM

He has got a funny twitch.

You are not sufficiently appreciating his beauty!
You are all fired!

Quote: zooo @ 11th June 2017, 8:07 PM

I prefer him more in maturity.

Both is good.

You can't see what he's doing with his hands, can you?

I would have never guessed that's him. On the subject of the younger selves I would need a walking frame to get home...

Audrey Hepburn was a beautiful woman. My father inlaw was was in love with her too

They got her just right in the Galaxy commercial

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th June 2017, 9:19 AM

Audrey Hepburn was a beautiful woman. My father inlaw was was in love with her too

They got her just right in the Galaxy commercial

That's because she was computer generated.

I'm slightly obsessed with Rhea Seehorn from Better Call Saul. I think she's at least 45, but she looks fantastic. I'm surprised that she isn't a bigger star.

I go for any woman that can make me laugh. So Elena De Generate (I can turn her) or Joan Rivers (I'll dig her up) or Amy Schumer, well anyone but Roseanne Barr (too scary).

Is it me or are female comedians getting better looking ? Katherine Ryan and Sarah Silverman are too good looking to have a reason to developed a sense of humour, how did that happen ? And why are most of the good looking ones North American ?

Quote: DaButt @ 15th June 2017, 8:11 PM

I'm slightly obsessed with Rhea Seehorn from Better Call Saul. I think she's at least 45, but she looks fantastic. I'm surprised that she isn't a bigger star.

I'm with you on that DaButt. I think it's the office suits she wears in Better Call Saul that does it for me. :)

Skyler comes a close second too

I think Sarah Parrish is my number one at the moment.

Pictures ya lazy sod.