What are you eating? Page 720

Have a yen for toasted cheese at the moment Sunday tea-time. Now, do you sprinkle the Worcestershire sauce on (Lea and Perrins' of course!!) before you toast or after?

I always put it on before with a sprinkling of white pepper - what do you do?

I do both.

Cheese and crackers.

I've found an old tin of meat balls at the back of the cupboard. I'm going to snazz them up a bit. Or feed them to the cats outside.

Quote: chipolata @ 15th December 2015, 11:16 AM GMT

I've found an old tin of meat balls at the back of the cupboard. I'm going to snazz them up a bit. Or feed them to the cats outside.

Do you ever eat yourself? :P

(I prefer them to sausages)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th December 2015, 11:21 AM GMT

(I prefer them to sausages)

So does my Dad - the Richmond Skinless ones. My Mother hates cooking them though as his preference is them to be grilled until they can only be identified by their respective dental records.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th December 2015, 11:21 AM GMT

Bloody painful as well as being cannibalistic. :O

Quote: keewik @ 15th December 2015, 6:10 PM GMT

Not literally keewik - perhaps you don't have that euphemism over the border there in innocent Scotland. ;)

Quote: keewik @ 15th December 2015, 6:10 PM GMT

Sings: "I eat cannibals; feed on animals, your love is so animal to me. I eat cannibals."

Toto Coelho - featuring Bob Holness' daughter.

Just made big pots of refried beans and Mexican rice. They turned out pretty good for a first attempt. Essentially vegetarian, but I cheated and threw a few slices of bacon in with the beans.

Tip: Don't scratch your nose or rub your eyes after chopping jalapeƱos.

Cheats roast dinner. Poached chicken with roasted carrot, potato, celery, onion, parsnip and swede.

Got a biggish piece of blade roast in the freezer. Might attempt to cook it on the weekend. Have roasted beef before but only small bits of topside so hopefully it works. I'm aiming for somewhere between raw and not burning the house down.

Quote: reds @ 5th January 2016, 11:27 AM GMT

Cheats roast dinner. Poached chicken with roasted carrot, potato, celery, onion, parsnip and swede.

Got a biggish piece of blade roast in the freezer. Might attempt to cook it on the weekend. Have roasted beef before but only small bits of topside so hopefully it works. I'm aiming for somewhere between raw and not burning the house down.

Blade is best as a pot roast, cut some root vegies in bigish pieces,an onion some whole garlic gloves, a tin of diced tomatoes, carton of beef stock and stick in the oven for three hours depending on size of Blade, a 1.5kg piece will be 3 hours. You don't do blade medium rare.

Strumpet

This is a video of Korean girls eating American BBQ for the first time; they seem to love it. The Korean restaurant seems like they're making some fairly authentic BBQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWKOUxF-Dso

Quote: DaButt @ 20th January 2016, 1:20 AM GMT

This is a video of Korean girls eating American BBQ for the first time; they seem to love it. The Korean restaurant seems like they're making some fairly authentic BBQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWKOUxF-Dso

Only watched a couple of minutes to where the girls got their mouths around a bit of pulled pork, and now I am out of breath. Whistling nnocently

Toast with salted butter. Simple but oh so good.