Who do you fancy? Page 1,240

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th December 2015, 9:35 AM GMT

For you zooo - thought you might like the selfie I managed to get..........

That's one extreme chemical peel Errr

Awww, Norman. <3

Herc looks better than I thought.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th December 2015, 12:16 PM GMT

Herc looks better than I thought.

And that's after the Nivea for Men..............

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th December 2015, 12:21 PM GMT

And that's after the Nivea for Men..............

Formulated with the aid of Boswelox*.

*Yes, it's a real ingredient and is a derivative of botulism, akin to botox.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th December 2015, 12:25 PM GMT

It's been nearly a month now and there's still no posts from Doug Wonnacott. He doesn't have the PM function available for private chats and I know that he was caring for his father. Does anyone know him IRL?

Nobody knows me in real life, I'm an enigma. Everything is fine. My Dad was ill for a couple of weeks (nothing too serious), but I had to stay home to look after him. At the same time I tried to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 which then couldn't recognize my router and therefore took away my internet access. My phone is 10 years old and I have no other devices that can access the net. Since then I've had to work through lunches (my only other opportunity to get online) to make up some of the lost time.

No internet for a month or so! Very frustrating but I am basically ok.

Appreciate the concern though, I'm genuinely touched.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th December 2015, 6:04 PM GMT

I hope he's alright. But why are you posting this in the Fancy thread?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th December 2015, 6:12 PM GMT

TBN loves Doug! :P

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th December 2015, 6:15 PM GMT

TBN and Dougie in a tree - K I S S I N G.

Great. Now I have a semi at work! I'll have to cancel that meeting.

Laughing out loud

One Wonnacott back and the other one on the way out. :(

Welcome back Doug. :)

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 15th December 2015, 1:22 PM GMT

Nobody knows me in real life, I'm an enigma. Everything is fine. My Dad was ill for a couple of weeks (nothing too serious), but I had to stay home to look after him. At the same time I tried to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 which then couldn't recognize my router and therefore took away my internet access. My phone is 10 years old and I have no other devices that can access the net. Since then I've had to work through lunches (my only other opportunity to get online) to make up some of the lost time.

Get thee to the cold showers!

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 15th December 2015, 1:22 PM GMT

I'm really glad that you're back Doug. We had that Windows 10 issue a couple of months back and hired one of the Dads from my nieces' school to fix it - he ended up spending about five hours in there fiddling about and being quite weird.

I'm glad that your Dad's better now :)

Josie Lawrence.

Anyone know what she's up to these days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPH6cGZRtgE

Quote: Chappers @ 15th December 2015, 9:13 PM GMT

Josie Lawrence.

Anyone know what she's up to these days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPH6cGZRtgE

She popped up as a teacher in an episode of 'The Kennedys'.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 15th December 2015, 7:06 PM GMT

I'm really glad that you're back Doug. We had that Windows 10 issue a couple of months back and hired one of the Dads from my nieces' school to fix it - he ended up spending about five hours in there fiddling about and being quite weird.

If I'd have known it caused that issue I wouldn't have bothered. I basically have to get a new router despite the old one being absolutely fine. Until then I have keep it plugged in, can't go wireless.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 15th December 2015, 7:06 PM GMT

I'm glad that your Dad's better now :)

It was basically a bad cold, followed by dehydration (unfortunately due to his dementia he doesn't always think to drink anything when he's on his own), this caused a urine infection and constipation. I ended up taking him to A&E. The antibiotics the Doctor gave him caused severe confusion and diarrhoea (although they neglected to tell me these would be side effects). Since the only visible sign when he has a urine infection is confusion, I ended up getting a second weeks worth of antibiotics since he was still confused!

Imagine being trapped in the corner of your bathroom with a firefighter pointing a hose at you while you can see the water filling the hose ready to shoot out:

Now replace the firefighter with your own father facing away from you and naked from the waist down with his arse sticking out. Now replace the hose with your Dad's anus and add the fact that he's misunderstood your instruction to sit on the toilet and is instead slowly backing himself towards you while violently leaking from his backside.

That was a low point.

But it's over now.

Laughing out loud

Oh God. I shouldn't laugh.

Doug, I really feel for you. My mother had Alzheimer's and I've many bad memories but fortunately none of them feature diarrhoea.

Quote: Aaron @ 16th December 2015, 12:19 AM GMT

Laughing out loud

Oh God. I shouldn't laugh.

Yes. I used to think about my mother's antics 'One day I'll look back on this and laugh'. I'm nearly there, 9 years later!