Who do you fancy? Page 1,239

Quote: Lee @ 5th December 2015, 3:51 PM GMT

Thanks Herc!

You're welcome Lee - isn't she gorgeous!

After discussions with zooo, can you not as a moderator get this archaic rule overturned when you have your annual general meeting of moderators? :P

Let me know if you need any bung money. Cool

A young Ellen Wilkinson:

http://manchesterhistory.net/ardwick/ellenwilkinson1.jpg

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th December 2015, 1:34 PM GMT

I see your point (not literally you understand :P ), or whoever made it originally.

I'm no prude, but there's swear words and there's obscenity- that expression being disgusting.

Anyone else have a view on this?

I don't like the term either. Prince does though, or he used to back in the 90s.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th December 2015, 4:34 PM GMT

You're welcome Lee - isn't she gorgeous!

After discussions with zooo, can you not as a moderator get this archaic rule overturned when you have your annual general meeting of moderators? :P

Let me know if you need any bung money. Cool

That takes place on the upper deck of The Cutty Sark apparently. Precisely twelve working days following a harvest moon.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 6th December 2015, 3:30 PM GMT

I don't like the term either. Prince does though, or he used to back in the 90s.

:O Not Charles, surely!

Thank you though for your support (heh heh) TBN

Quote: George Kaplan @ 5th December 2015, 1:38 PM GMT

Any chip tips for her?

No. Unimpressed

It's been nearly a month now and there's still no posts from Doug Wonnacott. He doesn't have the PM function available for private chats and I know that he was caring for his father. Does anyone know him IRL?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th December 2015, 12:25 PM GMT

It's been nearly a month now and there's still no posts from Doug Wonnacott. He doesn't have the PM function available for private chats and I know that he was caring for his father. Does anyone know him IRL?

I hope he's alright. But why are you posting this in the Fancy thread?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th December 2015, 6:04 PM GMT

I hope he's alright. But why are you posting this in the Fancy thread?

Bum! I meant to post it in the 'Absent Friends' thread. I'd c&p it over, but I'm on my 'dog and bone'.

TBN loves Doug! :P

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th December 2015, 6:12 PM GMT

TBN loves Doug! :P

TBN and Dougie in a tree - K I S S I N G.

This is Who do you NOT fancy?

Some arts prog. over the weekend I caught a glimpse of where they showed a full naked photo of Vivienne Westwood not! I emphasise as a young woman, and was going to post one after finding a load on Google images, but thought better of it.

Sick What's she trying to prove? That she's even uglier with no clothes on?

Probably that she doesn't give a tiny rat's bum what anyone thinks of how she looks!

(But thank you for not posting it.)

Clearly, and I wouldn't even put a link. Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ 13th December 2015, 6:54 PM GMT

Probably that she doesn't give a tiny rat's bum what anyone thinks of how she looks!

(But thank you for not posting it.)

I still recall the 'revelation' she did after receiving her gong from QEII. Yikes.

For you zooo - thought you might like the selfie I managed to get..........