Who do you fancy? Page 1,243

Women used to aspire to being world leaders, artists or medical researchers. According to Katy Perry's Californian Gurls, they should aspire to being molested by Snoop Doggy Dogg on a magical Island. Nice one, Katy!

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 19th December 2015, 10:51 AM GMT

Women used to aspire to being world leaders, artists or medical researchers. According to Katy Perry's Californian Gurls, they should aspire to being molested by Snoop Doggy Dogg on a magical Island. Nice one, Katy!

I did read on Popbitch once that allegedly a pop princess with a great love of Hansel and Gretel imagery used to accuse various costume fitters of 'inappropriate behaviour'. Apparently.

Inappropriate? That's like a whore complaining a client only wants to shag her.

:/
Careful, Mel C might hear you calling all pop singers whores...

Quote: zooo @ 19th December 2015, 12:09 PM GMT

Exactly. She'd be so incandescent with rage that it would melt her tracksuit.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 19th December 2015, 11:12 AM GMT

Inappropriate? That's like a whore complaining a client only wants to shag her.

Sometimes we just want to hug them and cry.

Quote: zooo @ 19th December 2015, 12:09 PM GMT

Good point zoo, dog's do have acute hearing. I wonder if Michael does ?

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 19th December 2015, 7:42 PM GMT

Good point zoo, dog's do have acute hearing. I wonder if Michael does ?

Hmm. That's not a particularly nice thing to say about a woman with a terrific singing voice and considerable athletic ability is it now?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 19th December 2015, 8:07 PM GMT

Hmm. That's not a particularly nice thing to say about a woman with a terrific singing voice and considerable athletic ability is it now?

She sings ! Michael talks about Mel C with such affection I assumed she must be his pet. In that case I withdraw my rash comment. Are you sure she can sing ?

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 19th December 2015, 8:27 PM GMT

She sings ! Michael talks about Mel C with such affection I assumed she must be his pet. In that case I withdraw my rash comment. Are you sure she can sing ?

She can sing. I've been singing for the past few years and can confirm that the cadence, tone and range of Mel C's voice is excellent.

Mel C can sing and played Mary Magdalene in Jesus Christ Superstar.

(So yes she is a whore!)

God's the biggest slut of all. Getting people pregnant out of wedlock. Disgusting.

Quote: zooo @ 19th December 2015, 10:02 PM GMT

God's the biggest slut of all. Getting people pregnant out of wedlock. Disgusting.

What about The Angel Gabriel? He was an accessory to the whole thing.

I imagine him being very cute though, so he gets a pass.

Quote: zooo @ 19th December 2015, 10:02 PM GMT

Laughing out loud