Status report Page 5,797

It's like Lee doesn't care about Ben at all. :(

I have had a cold ever since I voted. Bloody disease ridden public smearing their germs all over that frigging pencil.

I think my disappointment is a much greater concern than Ben's wellbeing Rolling eyes

Lee's driving lessons are going well, thanks for asking. His limbs are working together now, instead of being mental independent forces intent on killing him and everyone sharing the road.

Quote: Lee @ 14th May 2015, 11:41 AM BST

Lee's driving lessons are going well, thanks for asking. His limbs are working together now, instead of being mental independent forces intent on killing him and everyone sharing the road.

Where do you live and what time do you go out "driving"? :(

Not far from you *evil laugh*

Ben is starting to feel much better and has just shaved a weeks worth of stubble off. It was quite therapeutic.

Almost survived first week in new job. Hope I can survive a few more. I'm not picking things up as quickly as the others and don't think I'm getting thru as much work.

It's time for some chocolate popcorn.

Don't try and stop me.

Quote: Ben @ 14th May 2015, 12:26 PM BST

Ben is starting to feel much better and has just shaved a weeks worth of stubble off. It was quite therapeutic.

I haven't done mine yet. What I note is that some blokes don't bother and are congratulated for their designer stubble while others are normally greeted with the words that they look like some old tramp. Sorry, no prizes for getting it right on if I am in category A - wow or category B - sort it immediately.

I'm always in the tramp category. My stubble's just too thick and nasty.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 12th May 2015, 12:47 AM BST

Gussie - did you go swimming today? I've got to go back to it soon as I've only been twice and the cognitive storm troopers in the Government think it's good for me. It was the only time they sounded excited on the telephone about my lifestyle because nothing else had any tone of Berlin in 1936 about it. They got very frosty shortly afterwards - in fact it all went rather dark - when I said that my arms had a mind of their own at all other times. "What do you mean?" one said as if she had her finger on some button to which I replied "hammering on bus windows.......that sort of thing". Afterwards, the conversation was regularised into coldly efficient. I'm still doin' osteopathy but missed the bus today or it didn't turn up. I'm not sure which. The driver is from Portugal. So I've got to be there at 10am tomorrow although I can't sleep. I'm worried that I won't wake up because I've had a sleepless night.

My dear Gussie. Here I am again. It's tough here in the trenches but we are managing to survive. I thought of you and the lovely old place today. The way we all used to go to the lido with the belles of Workington, Whitehaven and Carlisle. Sometimes I can see them in their white cotton dresses and the blossom in their hair, the daffodils between their toes and their rubber brassieres. It can be as if they are here now. Anyhow, it turned out that I hadn't got the time of the bus wrong at all. The chaps said that it had a break down just four minutes before the drive. Poor old Jose had to call out the Reme unit to fix it. But the old girl was back on track the next morning. What an achievement in austerity!

So luckily, yes, I got to my therapist for the re-arranged. It was Ladies Morning but he managed to fit me in, with his normal smock having been temporarily replaced by vest, shorts, tattoos and boots. He tells me he has gone vegetarian now that wife three has joined the family home. Not vegetables as such or apples or lettuce. Zinc seems to be the brunch de jour with additional vitamins provided by blue diamond tablet. Anyhow, do write my old friend. Tell me about the swimming. It must be good to be able to move your arms around without having grenades stuck on the end of them. If only this lousy war were soon to be over, we could all get home to pick some runner beans, do the butterfly, and play our full part in hideously bloody revolution, Until then, best regards, Horse aka Geschwindy.

Quote: Ben @ 14th May 2015, 7:01 PM BST

I'm always in the tramp category. My stubble's just too thick and nasty.

Swarthy - you look swarthy in your photo. Yes, that's it. :P

Swarthy. yes I like the sound of that...........like plinth - another fine word.

Yes, I'm a swarthy rogue.

Like Jack Sparrow :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th May 2015, 10:47 PM BST

Like Jack Sparrow :D

I am finding your contributions increasingly incomprehensible. :P