Status report Page 5,787

Quote: Ben @ 25th April 2015, 7:57 PM BST

Grandad Goodlad has a pleasing rhyme to it.

Yes it's Burl Ives as Granddad Goodlad in Walt Disney's "Gee Granpops!" a rip roaring family fest.

Ben needs to go buy a cold compress.

Lucky you!

48 hours ago I was wandering around central London. Now I'm back home in Brisbane.

Consider it a lucky escape.

You just missed the London marathon! Probably a good choice.

Went into the new Aldi. Had never been in one before. I was totally underwhelmed and didn't buy anything. It seems to be a massive building with not a lot in it and it makes the average Sainsburys feel like it actually does have a soul. Poor people - vote Morrisons. Rich people - M & S or Waitrose.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 26th April 2015, 5:37 PM BST

Went into the new Aldi. Had never been in one before. I was totally underwhelmed and didn't buy anything. It seems to be a massive building with not a lot in it and it makes the average Sainsburys feel like it actually does have a soul. Poor people - vote Morrisons. Rich people - M & S or Waitrose.

Or plebs like me that go to Tesco every week? :O

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th April 2015, 7:00 PM BST

Or plebs like me that go to Tesco every week? :O

That's Horse Meat City.

I do go there but only for the fish.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 26th April 2015, 5:37 PM BST

Yes, it is rather soulless and I despair of the staff in there, but some of their stuff is pretty decent.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 26th April 2015, 7:04 PM BST

That's Horse Meat City.

I do go there but only for the fish.

Laughing out loud Do you think Tesco make their own burgers?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105265/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Just had my biennial bowel cancer results in the post this morning and have another clear test - PHEW! :D

Now I am at that age they inform me that they do not do the test after age 75, so I have two left and then after that I can request one every two years.

I suppose the thinking there is that it is hardly worth it if you are that closer to popping your clogs. Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th April 2015, 9:33 AM BST

...bowel cancer...test

"They don't like it up 'em!"

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th April 2015, 9:33 AM BST

another clear test

Congrats!

Thank you :)

Lee should get back into the Skit Writing Comp and steal back 1st place from Gappy.