Tell us a joke Page 93

:D Laughing out loud

There'a a chap in the USAF who flies aircrafts between America and Japan.
He's homosexual and went to Africa where he picked up a virus from a fruitbat.

His nickname is Ebola-gay

I've just been on a Murder Mystery Weekend with Tom Baker, Colin Baker, Peter Davidson, David Tennant and Matt Smith,
Well, I say Murder Mystery, but it was more of a "Who Done it!"

[Pedanmtic nasal voice]Ackcherlee, I think you'll find that, although the television show is entitled Dr Who, the character is simply called The Doctor, so your joke would only work if you went to the party with Peter Cushing, titular lead in the mildly successful 60s cinemtic offshoots.

Not a lot of people know that Gappy :D :D

I saw a ryvita in a condom busting open a bank vault. It was a safe cracker.

Do you retry this periodically?

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 29th January 2015, 1:02 PM GMT

I've written a joke about sodium, but Na.

So I wrote another one about silver, but it's a bit Agist.

I'd like to do one about Protactinium, but Pa won't let me.

So I've settled on a gag about Ununseptium, even though it's not in common Uusage.

I Thought some of these had a very funny element!

*FOR SALE*

Russian dolls - Buy one, get six free.

why don't bears like Milan Kundera? They consider the Unbearable Lightness of Being racist

Holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODOGBmo9q5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWCqPKJQ1aw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0NFgFbqlpc

Guys from Germany! Crazy guys

Stick to one thread please, it's not like your videos are that good.

Stop me if you've heard this one!

These 4 blokes decided to meet up for their 40th birthdays. They decided to go to Wetherspoon's because of the great selection of beers.

10 years later they decided to meet up for their 50th birthdays. They decided to go to Wetherspoon's because of the great selection of reasonable food.

10 years later they decided to meet up for their 60th birthdays. They decided to go to Wetherspoon's because of the great offers for pensioners.

10 years later they decided to meet up for their 70th birthdays. They decided to go to Wetherspoon's because of the great wheelchair access.

10 years later they decided to meet up for their 80th birthdays. They decided to go to Wetherspoon's because - they'd never been there before.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st February 2015, 9:58 PM GMT

Stop me if you've heard this one!

These 4 blokes decided to meet up for their 40th birthdays. They decided to go to Wetherspoon's because of the great selection of beers.

10 years later they decided to meet up for their 50th birthdays. They decided to go to Wetherspoon's because of the great selection of reasonable food.

10 years later they decided to meet up for their 60th birthdays. They decided to go to Wetherspoon's because of the great offers for pensioners.

10 years later they decided to meet up for their 70th birthdays. They decided to go to Wetherspoon's because of the great wheelchair access.

10 years later they decided to meet up for their 80th birthdays. They decided to go to Wetherspoon's because - they'd never been there before.

It's a golden oldie, upgraded to Wetherspoon instead of say The Ritz Hotel.

I guessed that when I heard it on the radio but I'd never heard it before - I don't think.