Doctor Who... Page 1,080

Quote: sootyj @ 12th July 2014, 7:59 PM BST

What do you think about the BBC3 zombie series?

Oops, better late answer than never. I totally missed the new series. :(

So what the hell happened at the very end of the last Doctor Who episode? Cos I can't remember a bloody thing.

Peter Capaldi said do you know how to fly this thing

Ah yes, I remember. And he didn't like his kidneys.
I just watched the regeneration on YouTube. It had all left my memory completely.

It was a bit quick, if I remember right. I would have liked an agonizing American Werewolf In London style regeneration.

Try a Brazilian chip.

Yes, it was quite disturbingly quick.

Apparently there is a dinosaur tonight. But it looks like they're going to be mean to it. :( Bastards.

Excited to see Capaldi in the role. However, I'm aware that I always get excited about the start of a new series and then get bored a couple of episodes in. Will this series break the mould?

Quote: Ben @ 23rd August 2014, 5:33 PM BST

Excited to see Capaldi in the role. However, I'm aware that I always get excited about the start of a new series and then get bored a couple of episodes in. Will this series break the mould?

Being disappointed with Dr Who is still good, because we can come here and enjoy moaning about it.

Quote: Nogget @ 23rd August 2014, 6:31 PM BST

Being disappointed with Dr Who is still good, because we can come here and enjoy moaning about it.

But Matt Stott and Renegade Carpark aren't here to get all tasty over it.

Not very good really.
Same old same old as far as I can tell.

And yes, we get it, they're lesbians.

Bored me rigid to be honest

Ross Kemp was pretty good as that butler chappy though

Yeah, not a particularly dynamic or interesting episode. A few creepy moments and I liked the end scene, but nothing to get really excited about. Capaldi gave a good performance although he could have been helped by a better script.

New doctor but same old muddled plots and stories which fail to deliver. Who has been crying out for years now for a new direction, but alas looks like we are stuck with this rubbish for yet another series.

There was a dinosaur, there were human robots not eating their dinner, there was a lesbian lizard and there was Peter Capaldi, I don't see what's not to like.