Backchat With Jack Whitehall And His Dad Page 3

*has a look*
What a bizarre thing to do.
I can't be bothered to seek out the actual clips mentioned, but I assume they must be pretty similar.
Has Jack ever actually made a comment on it?

Quote: zooo @ 10th December 2013, 6:13 PM GMT

Has Jack ever actually made a comment on it?

No. But his lawyers/agent got in touch with Stew and he was 'persuaded' to take the comparison material off his website. (Or so I believe.)

I dug the first episode, but after that it's just dragged.

The show is pretty much Jack presenting guests and interviewing them while Michael blurts out anecdotes from Jack's childhood meanwhile Michael keeps a serious face and never laughs at all and Jack goes crazy in embarrassment.

Haven't seen the show or read the whole thread but didn't another comedian do something with his dad dressed pretty much the same? Harry Enfield or someone?

Quote: Marc P @ 16th December 2013, 9:46 PM GMT

Haven't seen the show or read the whole thread but didn't another comedian do something with his dad dressed pretty much the same? Harry Enfield or someone?

Yep.

Charles Windsor.

I'm afraid Jack Whitehall is only funny to Jack Whitehall, as I find him about as funny as a toothache. Where did this lad come from? Untill this show I had never heard of him. To me he comes over as a smarmy little git who begs to be slapped around the chops with a sock full of warm poop! This is just my opinion of course, his dad just strikes me as a pompous throwback to a bygone era. I struggled to even grin through the whole show, And who was that guest who kept waffling on about "Dench"? What a pillock! *sighs* Rant over justish sorta :)

I didn't watch it because I feel like setting fire to my TV whenever that smarmy little prick is on it.

I'd like to know more about the Amused Moose comp, but wasn't it Chortle's new comedian award that got him the real notice?

Quote: faceless @ 23rd February 2014, 4:36 PM GMT

I didn't watch it because I feel like setting fire to my TV whenever that smarmy little prick is on it.

This.

Watching tonight's Top Gear, the smarmy little arse is smarming at a level that can surely only be watched with an ice-cold deathly stare.

The World Cup Special on Tuesday night wasn't the funniest but it wasn't terrible but the fact I hate football probably didn't help. Very much looking forward to the Father's Day one.

I don't mind this show, but it annoys me that it's presented as ad-libbed when it's clear scripted

Utterly feeble. Toff tosh.

What could be worse? Josie Long and her Mum?

Not a fan of this show either. Jack Whitehall is very hit and miss with me.

Quote: Woozie @ 30th June 2014, 2:02 AM BST

Jack Whitehall is very hit and miss with me.

If I met him I would hit him and make bloody sure I didn't miss.

I loved the first series of this so was excited to see a second series on the way, this time on BBC Two. I have just seen it on a BBC Two "Christmas Comedy" Trailer but no date has been set yet so I can only assume it will start sometime over the Christmas period.