Who do you fancy? Page 1,137

Quote: zooo @ 1st July 2014, 5:01 PM BST

Can everyone see that image but me?

Hmm, let's try a test. Can you see this picture of Norman Reedus naked?

You are both cruel and unusual. :(

Quote: zooo @ 1st July 2014, 5:01 PM BST

Can everyone see that image but me?

I can't see it now either. Here's another one of her:

Allow me to assist Ben

I don't want to sound like a perv or nuffin' but there's a girl on a bus I take with the nicest arse! Pictures to follow... Jokes!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 1st July 2014, 4:53 PM BST

Why do you lot keep dragging me back here

Errr

Quote: Lee @ 1st July 2014, 8:41 PM BST

I don't want to sound like a perv or nuffin' but there's a girl on a bus I take with the nicest arse! Pictures to follow... Jokes!

Tell her. Obviously you'll have to do it tactfully, but every woman wants to hear she is beautiful.

Maybe don't lead with the arse thing....

You're beautiful
Apart from your Arse
Better?

Awww, thanks Steve :)

The Belgian coach is hot.

I don't think I've ever fancied a Belgian before.

Quote: Jennie @ 1st July 2014, 9:42 PM BST

The Belgian coach is hot.

He looks like a brown haired Tim Vine.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st July 2014, 9:37 PM BST

You're beautiful
Apart from your Arse

The alternative James Blunt?

Quote: Jennie @ 1st July 2014, 9:36 PM BST

Tell her. Obviously you'll have to do it tactfully, but every woman wants to hear she is beautiful.

Maybe don't lead with the arse thing....

Oh, no! I'm strictly a looking but no touching kinda fella. I'm not sure my girlfriend would appreciate me doing that. And before you say anything, I have expressed written permission to "look". Well, not " written" but yeah, amyway what are you some sort of lawyer???

Quote: Jennie @ 1st July 2014, 9:42 PM BST

Awww, thanks Steve :)

Laughing out loud

Quote: Lee @ 1st July 2014, 9:55 PM BST

Oh, no! I'm strictly a looking but no touching kinda fella. I'm not sure my girlfriend would appreciate me doing that. And before you say anything, I have expressed written permission to "look". Well, not " written" but yeah, amyway what are you some sort of lawyer???

Of course you look. Unless you have sight problems, everyone looks. My friend's boyfriend once told me he never masturbated (don't ask why he told me that) and I immediately advised her in favour of dumpage.

He was quite clearly lying. Why lie? Because if he felt the need to lie about that, he was cheating.

So in conclusion, I would never trust a man who told me he never looked at another woman. Or that he never masturbated.

Quote: Lee @ 1st July 2014, 9:55 PM BST

. I'm not sure my girlfriend would appreciate me doing that.

I guess it is different if it is a girl you see regularly - but if it is just a one off, then I'd go for it.

There is nothing nicer than a man with no hope or expectation telling you that your presence has brightened his day. It is very romantic.

The girlfriend never needs to know. You aren't taking it anywhere - you would be gone from her life before she had a chance to respond.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st July 2014, 9:58 PM BST

Laughing out loud

;)

Quote: Jennie @ 1st July 2014, 10:07 PM BST

Of course you look. Unless you have sight problems, everyone looks. My friend's boyfriend once told me he never masturbated (don't ask why he told me that) and I immediately advised in favour of dumpage.

He was quite clearly lying. Why lie? Because if he felt the need to lie about that, he was cheating.

So in conclusion, I would never trust a man who told me he never looked at another woman. Or that he never masturbated.

This makes me extremely trustworthy.

When I used to read the problem pages of magazines there were always letters from women upset that they'd found their boyfriend masturbating. I have never understood why anyone would be upset at that. People are so weird.

Yeah, it is quite controlling really. It also shows a fundamental misunderstanding of the relationship between a man and his penis. They discover each other at 18 months and never part.