Citizen Khan - Series 2 Page 5

Quote: Dice @ 26th November 2013, 12:04 AM GMT

I hope a Series 3 will be made.

As much as I enjoyed the second series, I think maybe Citizen Khan should draw to a close after the Christmas Special, I feel they may be pushing a bit if they do a third series.

There needs to be a third series.

The story between Shazia and Amjed hasn't developed completely yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if happened at the Christmas Special though.

If they can give Man Down a 2nd they sure as hell can give Citizen Khan a 3rd!

:D Third series is going to be made! Get in! :D

Excellent news!

I'm glad this is getting another series because it is just great fun to watch on a Friday night! Yes!

The Chrimbo special was anything but - it was dreadful!

I really enjoyed the Christmas special, thought it was very good and definitely got me in the mood for Christmas. Looking forward to Series 3 next year!

Fun and funny Christmas special! I'll watch it again on Christmas day!

its a dumbass racist show .if I could I wolud sue the entire crew for racism .who says india is a dump or something derogatory nly u dumasses .if u can't be creative just stop f**king show dnt make comments or impose ur racist views on other peoples motherlands u bottle milked people

Quote: screw @ 5th June 2014, 6:58 AM BST

its a dumbass racist show .if I could I wolud sue the entire crew for racism .who says india is a dump or something derogatory nly u dumasses .if u can't be creative just stop f**king show dnt make comments or impose ur racist views on other peoples motherlands u bottle milked people

Yes, sue Adil Ray & co., they're bloody racists!
Same goes for Mrs. Brown's Boys. Ugly racists...poor Ireland.
And the way they've portrayed Royston Vasey...disgusting!

Quote: screw @ 5th June 2014, 6:58 AM BST

How charming.

"Bottle milked people"? Is there something wrong with your brain?

I think he's mocking your lovely complexion

How come the guide does not state that a 3rd series is on the way?