The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 566

Quote: Chappers @ 12th May 2014, 10:58 PM BST

...and you were looking for a goalie, right back, left back, 2 centre backs, right midfielder, 2 central midfielders and a couple of strikers.

Laughing out loud

From Spurs fan forum:

Premier League Table
1.Arab money
2.American money
3.Russian money
4.Don't spend money
5.What's money?
6.Gareth Bale money
7.Waste of money

Quote: SimonWing @ 12th May 2014, 8:53 PM BST

Come on Rangers, you f**king useless twats

Damn, I am so motivating

Quote: Chappers @ 12th May 2014, 10:58 PM BST

...and you were looking for a goalie, right back, left back, 2 centre backs, right midfielder, 2 central midfielders and a couple of strikers.

Racist! We had our eyes on other prizes, like trying to find a manager who wanted to coach the team. I was approached twice.

Quote: roscoff @ 13th May 2014, 9:11 AM BST

Racist! We had our eyes on other prizes, like trying to find a manager who wanted to coach the team. I was approached twice.

Only twice?

This is the most interesting time of the season. All the transfer talk and managers being sacked.

Pleased to see Leyton Orient win for two reasons.

1. Because they had such a brilliant start to the season and remaine unbeaten for so long.

2. Peterborough's manager is the son of that Jock twat.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th May 2014, 10:05 PM BST

2. Peterborough's manager is the son of that Jock twat.

Excellent reason.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th May 2014, 10:05 PM BST

Pleased to see Leyton Orient win for two reasons.
1. Because they had such a brilliant start to the season and remaine unbeaten for so long.

Until they came up against the mighty Wolves!

Ross Barkley is a fine choice by Hodgson. He's got the power to score and run with the ball. Just what our midfield so badly needs.

Quote: Ben @ 14th May 2014, 12:11 AM BST

Ross Barkley is a fine choice by Hodgson. He's got the power to score and run with the ball. Just what our midfield so badly needs.

But he won't start. Roy thinks he has a ready made complimentary midfield duo of Gerrard and Henderson.

Quote: Tod Carrot @ 14th May 2014, 12:37 AM BST

But he won't start. Roy thinks he has a ready made complimentary midfield duo of Gerrard and Henderson.

If you boys want to really go for it play Gerrard and Henderson (though I'm not a fan of the latter) as two holding midfielders alongside Berkley and Oxlade-Chamberlain. With wing backs an attacking option also this could be a new exciting England. However I won't hold my breath.

Without a Walcott or a Townsend, I really can't see this England squad as being anything less than pedestrian. Milner?! Are you shitting me?! Gah!

The Damned United on BBC4.

It isn't a new documentary but the film about the wonderful Clough.

I propose a rule change.

Each team only allowed six pass backs to the goalkeeper each half.

LETS ALL LAUGH AT ARSENAL

LETS ALL LAUGH AT ARSENAL

LA LA LAAAA LA

LA LA LAAAAAA LA

Laughing out loud

Almost 3-0 just then.

What are we witnessing?!