Status report Page 5,619

Wow!

Counting on you Roscoff when it happens.

Just don't f**k it up. OK?

Don't you worry Oldrocker. When the time comes I shall use both my superpowers to save us (Deep sarcasm and the ability to eat a whole packet of chocolate raisins in one go)

Have weird dizzy/nausea thing where I feel fine lying down but sick and dizzy when I stand up. Have to be a DVD day I think as I don't feel crap enough to go to sleep but not well enough to go and do anything.

[quote name="roscoff" post="1068750" date="27th April 2014, 12:15 AM BST" Secondly we had in depth discussion about Armageddon and the proper way to deflect an asteroid big enough to destroy Coolio![/quote]
Oh great special treatment for gangster's paradises.

Quote: reds @ 27th April 2014, 2:56 AM BST

Have weird dizzy/nausea thing where I feel fine lying down but sick and dizzy when I stand up. Have to be a DVD day I think as I don't feel crap enough to go to sleep but not well enough to go and do anything.

See a doctor.

Could be low blood pressure.

or labyrintitus both treatable, neither best left alone.

Just wave down a flying doctor.

Quote: sootyj @ 27th April 2014, 1:19 PM BST

or labyrintitus

?

Quote: Gavin @ 27th April 2014, 1:23 PM BST

that's my girlfriend we snog and do it and everything

Thats 1980s David Bowie you fibber

Quote: sootyj @ 27th April 2014, 1:32 PM BST

Thats 1980s David Bowie you fibber

Laughing out loud

Ben is back from a stag do in Newquay which involved little sleep and VERY long drives. He went paintballing for the first time yesterday and isn't too badly bruised. The groom, on the other hand, is covered in welts.

From the paint balling I sincerely hope.

Paint balling is awesome.

Quote: Ben @ 27th April 2014, 6:28 PM BST

Ben is back from a stag do in Newquay which involved little sleep and VERY long drives. He went paintballing for the first time yesterday and isn't too badly bruised. The groom, on the other hand, is covered in welts.

This is yet another reason why boys are such a puzzling species. When women go on a hen do, we are nice to the bride - but her gifts, take her somewhere lovely, generally celebrate how great she is.

Every stag do I have ever heard about involves pain for the groom. Yet somehow, it is pain inflicted with love.

I doubt I will ever fully understand.

Have you ever seen the awesome Blackbooks episode with the hen night?

I think men are just cruel in a different way and paintballing is all about adrenalin and aggression, it's why it's surprisingly fun.

Main client this week is a sports mascot, whose also a fundamentalist Christian. And wants cartoons added to his book on leadership.

Second client is a gay roller derby star who wants his book about coming out and roller derbying made funnier.

Funny old world innit.

Chip really needs to update his signature stats but he hasn't got time tonight.