Newsjack - Series 10 Page 13

But don't they cut half the stuff on Thursday before it goes out on Radio 4 extra? In which case they won't know who the credits are.

Quote: Matt Fishwick @ 5th March 2014, 2:34 PM GMT

Quick question for those that have attended the recordings before.

Does Lewis read the credits in front of the live audience, or is it done solely in post production? (They normally sound like they have been sped up a little.)

Matt.

Sometimes he does; sometimes he doesn't (I think). I guess they must edit the names later, Bonzo (thanks for the compliment; BTW- hope to catch up with you at the fifth recording).

He read them whilst the crowd are 'going wild' at the end, so he does do it on stage, but you usually can't hear them in the theatre.

Dan

If your work is used would they send you an email (unlikely I know) to say it got used or o you just tune in /check the website to find out?

Thanks

They send out emails on the Thursday about 6pm if you were recorded or recorded and cut.

I've had one already, and I really don't think the language they've used is needed.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 5th March 2014, 9:21 PM GMT

They send out emails on the Thursday about 6pm if you were recorded or recorded and cut.

Ok, Thanks for that.

My hopes are not crushed just yet!

Quote: Nil Putters @ 5th March 2014, 9:30 PM GMT

I've had one already, and I really don't think the language they've used is needed.

For real or are you just messing?

I can't wait for tomorrow's show!!!

Everytime the thread updates I keep thinking it's an after-show report from someone who made it there...

I can tell that, come 16:15 tomorrow, I'm going to be terrible at hitting refresh on my emails.

Quote: Judgement Dave @ 5th March 2014, 10:59 PM GMT

Everytime the thread updates I keep thinking it's an after-show report from someone who made it there...

I can tell that, come 16:15 tomorrow, I'm going to be terrible at hitting refresh on my emails.

Glad its not just me so.

Quote: David Catstrey @ 5th March 2014, 9:42 PM GMT

Ok, Thanks for that.

My hopes are not crushed just yet!

For real or are you just messing?

For realz. Filthy.

He lied

Quote: Nil Putters @ 5th March 2014, 11:03 PM GMT

For realz. Filthy.

He lied

Thanks dude!!

If you're in if you're out you're out

No point losing sleep over it.

Quote: sootyj @ 5th March 2014, 11:11 PM GMT

If you're in if you're out you're out

Well said.

Enjoyed the show
Got to say hello to Romesh, Lewis & Morgana Lovey after the show

Will field any questions about the content of the recording for the hext half hour starting now

EDIT
Ok that was easy

I forgot the highlight of the night
I got to meet Aaron as well.