Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 182

Playfull has recently taken ownership of a life size Action Man, with eagle eyes. And working genitals...

It was a year ago today that John Lucas received his telegram from the Queen.

Playfull has selfies of him molesting a Wombat whilst wearing a french maids uniform.

(Do you know how difficult it is to get a French Maids uniform in the correct size for a Wombat!)

Father Jack suffers from 'Acrophobia Reversa' which is a crippling fear of not being up high.

In medicaly related news today it was announced that Playfull suffers from a rare form of spoonaphobia an irrational fear of spoons, In a statement to the Lancet he is quoted as saying "It's a right bastard eating soup with a fork!".

[quote name="playfull" post="1046337" date="9th January 2014, 3:28 PM GMT"](Do you know how difficult it is to get a French Maids uniform in the correct size for a Wombat!)

Yeah but don't they look good in stockings!.

Father Jack has a room in his house that is plastered with surveillance photos of Louise Mensch which he uses to divert suspicion away from his deep abiding love for Eric Pickles.

Harridan trained Michael Jackson in Baby Juggling...

Playfull never had hair in unusual places.

Will Cam worked as Moore Marriott's body double up until his death in December 1949.

(That's Moore Marriott's death not Will Cams).

(I have no idea when Will Cam died).

(Hang on I'm not actually sure Will Cam is dead now, I'll have to go and Google or IMDB him, or something like that...).

(No he's not dead, I saw him on the voice - calls himself Will I Cam now...)

Playfull once appeared on Come Dine With Me. This was his menu:

Rat foetus with herb and garlic dip

Tramp sick stew with ear wax dumplings

A selection of cum infused cheeses with ground toenail crackers

Blow me, the little scamp won!

Will Cam is dry clean only.

Danphobic holds the worldwide patent for anal glands.

Will Cam has a radioactive penis, and has to wear lead underpants.

Beaky lived for 4 months in the Alaskan wilderness, surviving only on the nourishing words of the sonnets he wrote from his own pen.

Nogget is anatomically incapable of farting. Instead he has to collect powdered farts from an unknown donor in a complex freeze drying procedure known medically as 'fufting' which he can then release periodically via a hypo-pressured undertube system to give the impression of farting naturally.