The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 518

Quote: Ben @ 8th December 2013, 9:40 PM GMT

Champions League this week.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

DJ Campbell has released a statement: "I'm 100% innocent and hoping to play in our draw against Millwall on Saturday."

:D

Wow! Brilliant result by City.

Yes, certainly against the odds there after going 2-0. Not that it's anything Norwich didn't do 20 years ago...

Let's kick the Krauts out of the tournament.

Wish me luck today!

Good luck from everyone at Horseradish Rovers and the York City snowman :) -

Bye Bye Champions League...hello Euroleague.
:(

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 11th December 2013, 9:03 PM GMT

Bye Bye Champions League...hello Euroleague.
:(

Oh dear. The good news is that more of the best Germans will be going to Arsenal soon.

That's all the English clubs through. Shame Arsenal and Man City didn't top their groups. Anyway, should make for some entertaining second round ties.

Bugger. Would've preferred one being knocked out.

Apparently after Galatasary's match was abandoned at 0-0 they were only going to replay the remaining hour or so. Very strange.

I always find it strange that a lot people who don't want Arsenal, Chelsea, MU, MC etc don't want them to win anything domestically suddenly become fans in European competitions 'because they're English.'

It's just as often the other way round which makes as much sense.

I'm not Anti England like you Old Rocker
But I'd rather those teams lost in Europe (apart from etc)
I don't care that much though as it doesn't really affect me either way.

I'm not biased against any team in any competition really. Of course, I'd like Man Utd to win the Premier League, but I'm happy to see Arsenal doing such a good job at the top.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 11th December 2013, 11:51 AM GMT

That's Schalke's 2 - 0:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHFAkpdt0I

Was there ever a finer example for an OFFSIDE?