The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 519

Quote: Oldrocker @ 12th December 2013, 12:24 AM GMT

I always find it strange that a lot people who don't want Arsenal, Chelsea, MU, MC etc don't want them to win anything domestically suddenly become fans in European competitions 'because they're English.'

You can count on me to be consistent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25351428

F**k me. DJ Campbell given time off?

He should be sacked and fined!!!!!

Quote: Chappers @ 12th December 2013, 9:57 PM GMT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25351428

F**k me. DJ Campbell given time off?

He should be sacked and fined!!!!!

He's probably a bit stressed poor little dab.

West Brom have sacked Steve Clarke.

You do have to wonder what some chairmen are expecting. OK, recent results haven't been great, but we're not even halfway through the season. At least see if any January buys can invigorate the side.....no?

Suarez is so far ahead of the rest at the moment. Even Aguero can't compete with him. Be surprised if Liverpool hold on to him in the Summer. He may even go in the Winter if a big Champions League team comes a calling.

A terrible weekend for North London.

Mourinho speaks about a team in transition. All that does is confirm the press speculation. He wants to purchase Rooney and get Lukaku back as quickly as possible. There is no sign of him having a game plan.

What he does have is a silver spoon. I think everyone else should be wary. For Chelsea are doing the traditional Man Utd thing of getting the odd lucky goal in most games. Fate suggests this will continue.

Quote: shaggy292 @ 14th December 2013, 9:59 PM GMT

West Brom have sacked Steve Clarke.

You do have to wonder what some chairmen are expecting. OK, recent results haven't been great, but we're not even halfway through the season. At least see if any January buys can invigorate the side.....no?

Ridiculous. An excellent manager. You think what happened to Wigan and Martinez they actually got relegated and look at him now. If you haven't got the money you can't buy the players. West Brom have been punching way above their weight. Stupid. He'll be managing Spurs soon.

Goal by Adebayor
Assist by Defoe.

Had to be

And then they lost.

At least Soldado didn't play, and therefore didn't get injured.

And now we're out of the cup, we can concentrate on the League. :)

'Manchester duo kept apart in cup drawn.'

Well, f**k me. What are the odds on that happening? Absolutely amazing.Never saw that one coming. Well, well.

BTW, how's the match fixing enquiry coming along I wonder?

All the favourites in one place . . .

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE
Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is set to appear on a celebrity edition of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' on Thursday evening.

The Scot will team-up with United fan and presenter Eamonn Holmes in a bid to win £1m for charity.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 19th December 2013, 12:00 AM GMT

Well, f**k me. What are the odds on that happening?

Odds on.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 19th December 2013, 4:07 PM GMT

All the favourites in one place . . .

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE
Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is set to appear on a celebrity edition of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' on Thursday evening.

The Scot will team-up with United fan and presenter Eamonn Holmes in a bid to win £1m for charity.

2 of my favourite people of all time. I can't wait! Like F**k!

Who do you think I had in mind when I posted it?

:D

Quote: roscoff @ 16th December 2013, 1:38 PM GMT

Ridiculous. An excellent manager. You think what happened to Wigan and Martinez they actually got relegated and look at him now. If you haven't got the money you can't buy the players. West Brom have been punching way above their weight. Stupid. He'll be managing Spurs soon.

On a similar note, what about the mess at Cardiff? Dear oh dear.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25457024